v1.4-alpha8 (also alpha7 & alpha6c)

• g-force morphs for the overall chest area
  • added more morphs for the back
  • fixed morph jerk/hiccup occurring every 10 minutes
    ?
  • changes to how g-force morphing spring/damper work
  • various other fixes and changes

Chest g-force morphs​

As shown in the video, the chest morphs affect the broader chest area rather than...

Read the rest of this update entry...

everlaster updated Naturalis with a new update entry:

v1.4-alpha9

Shapeshift morphing system technical improvements​

I implemented a few technical improvements to the morphing system that allow more fine tuned control over how a morph's value is calculated. In short, each morph has a configurable curve for calculating the morph value, and the effect of a morph's secondary anchor can be adjusted.

Note that changes to the morph configurations themselves...

v1.4-alpha10

• updated glute g-force morphs, smoother and higher quality
  • all new g-force morphs for calves and upper arms
  • fixes (also in the v1.3 free release)
    • fixed a longstanding issue where breasts would be incorrectly calibrated and distorted on scene load
      • this would occur when the user had soft physics disabled in user preferences when loading the scene, but the scene was saved with soft physics enabled...

@everlaster I'm not sure what happened, but it seems like the new version 85 has a problem calibrating from non-default poses now. Previously (as of version 84), I had little-to-no issues when calibrating from any situation, but now it doesn't shift into the Naturalis calibration-default pose correctly...unless I'm already starting from the VaM default t-pose (or something very close to it).

In my scenes I almost always have soft physics saved "on," if that helps, although glute physics are usually off.

@everlaster I'm not sure what happened, but it seems like the new version 85 has a problem calibrating from non-default poses now. Previously (as of version 84), I had little-to-no issues when calibrating from any situation, but now it doesn't shift into the Naturalis calibration-default pose correctly...unless I'm already starting from the VaM default t-pose (or something very close to it).
Hi. Can you clarify what you mean by "doesn't shift into the Naturalis calibration-default pose correctly"? What does incorrectly look like?

Hi. Can you clarify what you mean by "doesn't shift into the Naturalis calibration-default pose correctly"? What does incorrectly look like?

The video below should illustrate the issue. I realize now I should have probably used a normal/default model; apologies >_>;;

Still, basically it's like it's not snapping properly to the Naturalis calibration-default atom/control-handle positions? I checked again on version 84 and this doesn't happen regardless of the type of pose (I def would have noticed considering how much I use Naturalis, your work is invaluable to VaM ❤️).

v1.4-alpha10b

Fixed two issues introduced in alpha10:
  • Fixed issue where the calibration pose did not correctly update the hip joint rotation.
  • Fixed issue where loading a scene saved with alpha9 (84.var) would complain about missing glute under curve morphs. Those morphs, like the g-force morphs, are now forced to the default configurations using the morphs from the current package. Saving/loading customizations to the morph configurations will be added later on.
Also
  • g-force...

The overview page has an overview, all the details are in the update posts :)
I've read it but I'm new in VAM is not so easy to me to understand what it does, and even more difficult to understand the difference with the free version.

I will see the videos in the updates, maybe I get a better idea

May I suggest a comparison table? with 3 columns: "no plugin", "free", "paid"

I've read it but I'm new in VAM is not so easy to me to understand what it does, and even more difficult to understand the difference with the free version.

I will see the videos in the updates, maybe I get a better idea
Yeah, it's not the most approachable plugin to understand the technical features of. But if you're familiar with how the free plugin affects the person visually, then the videos in v1.4 update posts will definitely give you an idea of what is changed.

To summarize, so far in v1.4 the most visible differences have to do with the PussyMagic module's effects on the genitals soft physics, and with how the Shapeshift module morphs the belly, glutes, thighs, calves and upper arms in response to g-forces. Much more is planned
May I suggest a comparison table? with 3 columns: "no plugin", "free", "paid"
Yeah that's not a bad idea! Probably too early to do that given that v1.4 is still in alpha

I saw in many animations the tits are bouncing too much, I don't like that, they look too soft and I prefer more rigid (like silicone) tits.
Can we convert those soft tits to a more rigid versiion with your plugin? (I know the irony, I'm asking for silicone simulation in "naturalis")

Also, is this something for creators or we can add the plugin to the scene and it will convert all the tits automatically using some preset? (for example fixing automatically clothes and nipples)

I saw in many animations the tits are bouncing too much, I don't like that, they look too soft and I prefer more rigid (like silicone) tits.
Can we convert those soft tits to a more rigid versiion with your plugin? (I know the irony, I'm asking for silicone simulation in "naturalis")
Yes, there are sliders in the UI for that. V1.3 documentation (current free version): https://everlastervr.github.io/docs/naturalis/v1_3/

Also, is this something for creators or we can add the plugin to the scene and it will convert all the tits automatically using some preset? (for example fixing automatically clothes and nipples)
It's a plugin both for users and creators (most plugins are). The plugin is added to a person atom and is specific to that atom. To use your preferred settings automatically, save a user defaults preset and it will be automatically loaded the next time you add the plugin.

Fixing nipples poking through clothes is achieved through applying a clothing profile. For details, see the documentation above :)

Yes, there are sliders in the UI for that. V1.3 documentation (current free version): https://everlastervr.github.io/docs/naturalis/v1_3/

It's a plugin both for users and creators (most plugins are). The plugin is added to a person atom and is specific to that atom. To use your preferred settings automatically, save a user defaults preset and it will be automatically loaded the next time you add the plugin.

Fixing nipples poking through clothes is achieved through applying a clothing profile. For details, see the documentation above :)
Thanks !! I will read the docs.

Can you tell me if this is possible?:
I'm using UIAssist and BrowserAssist plugins to load different clothes and looks easily on any scene quickly
Is possible to add Naturalis to the scene/person and make it work as expected: silicon tits simulation and nipples pocking automatically? no matter the preset appearance or clothing loaded?
Or I need to configure the plugin for every look and clothes when I load a new one?

I'm using UIAssist and BrowserAssist plugins to load different clothes and looks easily on any scene quickly
Is possible to add Naturalis to the scene/person and make it work as expected: silicon tits simulation and nipples pocking automatically? no matter the preset appearance or clothing loaded
Or I need to configure the plugin for every look and clothes when I load a new one?
The same plugin settings will work for all appearances, at least that's how it's designed. The plugin automatically adjusts physics etc. for different breast sizes, for example. You may or may not need to fine tune some settings to get desired behavior if the default way the plugin adjusts for different appearances isn't to your liking.

However it doesn't automatically apply changes when a new appearance is loaded - it will detect that the appearance has changed and put the calibration to "pending". This means you need to select the person atom and click on the calibration button on the top to ensure things work properly for the new appearance. There are also triggerable calibration actions that you can trigger after loading a preset - you can combine these with the Preset Loaded Triggers plugin, for example.

When it comes to clothes, the preventing nipple poke through is controlled per clothing item (since the plugin's clothing adjustment profiles are specific to each item), it's the Flatten Nipples slider in the clothing tab. The amount of flattening that's needed must be configured separately for different clothing items, but once configured it should work regardless of the appearance. I.e. the same clothing can be worn by different appearances and the profile should still automatically avoid poke through.

v1.4-alpha11

G-force morph "Rotation reference"​

TLDR: In practice, the butt jiggle is noticeably better looking.

Technical explanation:
An issue in previous versions has been that anchoring g-force morphs to the LGlute and RGlute joints would cause the morph values to be greatly dampened even at high accelerations because the joint itself would rotate/jiggle, and kind of prevent the plugin from getting the correct amount of acceleration up/down or left/right. LGlute...

v1.4-alpha12

A small release with a few tweaks and bug fixes.

Tweaks:
  • Shapeshift's Glute Side Out g-force morphs reduced to 2/3 the magnitude, they're more consistent now with the Side In morphs
  • The glute up/down and in/out g-force morphs now use the thigh joint instead of the hip joint for the rotation reference - the effect of these morphs is now more appropriate at different forward-back leg rotation angles
  • Fat spring, fat damper and fat mass now use a fixed default value during...

Back
Top Bottom