Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

Naturalis - Natural behavior for breasts & butt. Automatic, dynamic adjustments and full customization.

Naturalis v1.0

Cinematic trailer - a short adult fairy tale
View attachment 240656

Credit: See end of video.

Naturalis combines TittyMagic and BootyMagic into a single package. TittyMagic comes with many improvements compared to the latest standalone version, and BootyMagic is now equally advanced in terms of features.

TittyMagic automatically enables more realistic breast motion and...

Read more about this resource...

I got a quick question about this before I re-pledge. Does the glute morph/physics work for futa characters? Or just female? I was a long time pledger but it got too pricey to keep going, so I'm only using an older version of tittymagic (v67) that, I thought, worked best for futa-based characters. Have updates past that version continue to support futa character types? or has the focus been refined to female-based characters only?

I got a quick question about this before I re-pledge. Does the glute morph/physics work for futa characters? Or just female? I was a long time pledger but it got too pricey to keep going, so I'm only using an older version of tittymagic (v0.67) that, I thought, worked best for futa-based characters. Have updates past that version continue to support futa character types? or has the focus been refined to female-based characters only?

BootyMagic only works on female characters. Good that you asked about that, I forgot to put that info in the main post. Updated now!

There are no futa specific improvements in Naturalis for breasts, compared to the standalone TittyMagic. See the the spoiler tag in the main post for what was actually changed. Physics and morphing when soft physics is disabled was improved a bit, and that applies to futa characters as well, but it might not be something that you notice compared to the standalone TittyMagic - YMMV. You're welcome to sub and if you find it wasn't worth it, I'll refund you :)

v0.67 is not a version of TittyMagic, maybe you mean the package version 67 i.e. everlaster.TittyMagic.67.var (see history)? That would be plugin version 5.2.1... which is equivalent to the latest version (v5.2.4 / 70.var) in terms of futa features.

-edit-
It's possible that a thigh joint angle based morphing system will be available for futa characters in a future version, kind of what JointCorrect does. Another possibility is the addition of custom glute colliders. These would at least offer some improvements, though 90% of what the plugin does would still be female-only.

Last edited:
BootyMagic only works on female characters. Good that you asked about that, I forgot to put that info in the main post. Updated now!

There are no futa specific improvements in Naturalis for breasts, compared to the standalone TittyMagic. See the the spoiler tag in the main post for what was actually changed. Physics and morphing when soft physics is disabled was improved a bit, and that applies to futa characters as well, but it might not be something that you notice compared to the standalone TittyMagic - YMMV. You're welcome to sub and if you find it wasn't worth it, I'll refund you :)

v0.67 is not a version of TittyMagic, maybe you mean the package version 67 i.e. everlaster.TittyMagic.67.var (see history)? That would be plugin version 5.2.1... which is equivalent to the latest version (v5.2.4 / 70.var) in terms of futa features.

-edit-
It's possible that a thigh joint angle based morphing system will be available for futa characters in a future version, kind of what JointCorrect does. Another possibility is the addition of custom glute colliders. These would at least offer some improvements, though 90% of what the plugin does would still be female-only.
Cool! Thanks for the speedy response!
I do use females in my scenes, though I prefer futa for the male role. For me, it's been fantastic to see realistic physics for the female, however that's only half the equation for any 2 person scene. It's always been a bit of an eye sore, for the other half of the 2 person scene to be almost a statue in comparison. So I definately offer my encouragement towards having any extra physics for the futa/male Atom, simply to have a squishy on squishy (lol didn't know how else to say it) instead of a squishy on limestone viewing experience. (not to say grinding limestone couldn't be kinky to watch :ROFLMAO:)

everlaster updated Naturalis with a new update entry:

Documentation and video tutorials are live!

https://everlastervr.github.io/docs/naturalis/

The documentation is already pretty comprehensive, it covers the basics as well as more advanced stuff.

There are currently tutorial videos on the following topics:
  • Basics: Default behavior, Softness
  • Basics: Automatic mass, Mass offset
  • Basics: Quickness
  • Physics offsets
  • Soft physics gradient
  • Local distortion physics

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was wondering, is there a way to keep the breasts original shape/angle instead of getting flattened and falling down while using naturalis physics?

I was wondering, is there a way to keep the breasts original shape/angle instead of getting flattened and falling down while using naturalis physics?
If you mean the sag that large breasts get when Naturalis is added, that's caused by the Up/Down Angle Target and Breast Joint Mass parameters. In default VAM physics, the angle target is +5 (which causes breasts to hang upward instead of down, and makes no sense for any size breasts when the model is standing up), and mass is 0.400 kg which might be too low for the size of breasts that get saggy. There's many ways you can lift the breasts back up:
  • Use morphs (in VAM's Female Morphs tab) to change the base shape of the breasts so that they look the way you want, without changing the physics. Some useful morphs might be Breasts Sag 1, Breasts Sag 2 and Breasts Natural with negative values.
  • The plugin tries to automatically compensate for some of the physics caused sag with Gravity offset morphing, you can increase a multiplier for that in the Morphs tab and see if that helps.
  • And to lift breasts by changing the physics, you can (1) try Gravity counterforce in the Breast Joint Mass parameter's window (2) decrease Breast Joint Mass with an offset (3) increase Up/Down Angle Target with an offset

If you mean the sag that large breasts get when Naturalis is added, that's caused by the Up/Down Angle Target and Breast Joint Mass parameters. In default VAM physics, the angle target is +5 (which causes breasts to hang upward instead of down, and makes no sense for any size breasts when the model is standing up), and mass is 0.400 kg which might be too low for the size of breasts that get saggy. There's many ways you can lift the breasts back up:
  • Use morphs (in VAM's Female Morphs tab) to change the base shape of the breasts so that they look the way you want, without changing the physics. Some useful morphs might be Breasts Sag 1, Breasts Sag 2 and Breasts Natural with negative values.
  • The plugin tries to automatically compensate for some of the physics caused sag with Gravity offset morphing, you can increase a multiplier for that in the Morphs tab and see if that helps.
  • And to lift breasts by changing the physics, you can (1) try Gravity counterforce in the Breast Joint Mass parameter's window (2) decrease Breast Joint Mass with an offset (3) increase Up/Down Angle Target with an offset
Thanks!

v1.0.1 release, Gravity physics tutorial video

Introducing Auto-Upgrading

This release adds an AutoUpgrade.cs script which you can use to automatically update from a TittyMagic 5.x or the Naturalis v1.0.0 plugin to the v1.0.1 plugin.

Simply load that script on the person atom and it'll do everything automatically! This is especially useful for looks for which you've carefully tweaked the hard collider radiuses and offsets, for example.

When upgrading from TittyMagic 5, it doesn't preserve all of the physics...

Hello, love your plugin!! One suggestion, would it be possible to freeze every other person atom in the scene when the person with Naturalis is calibrating or maybe save and set the pose for all atoms at the same time? Because in some scenes when one person is holding the other for example and the naturalis person calibrates, the limbs of the other person move (this is the case a lot when only Rotation is active for arms for example for the other person holding) because the naturalis Person dissapears and when the naturalis person poses back it's not the same pose as before.

Hello, love your plugin!! One suggestion, would it be possible to freeze every other person atom in the scene when the person with Naturalis is calibrating or maybe save and set the pose for all atoms at the same time? Because in some scenes when one person is holding the other for example and the naturalis person calibrates, the limbs of the other person move (this is the case a lot when only Rotation is active for arms for example for the other person holding) because the naturalis Person dissapears and when the naturalis person poses back it's not the same pose as before.
Hi, can you give an example of such a scene that I could test on my end?

v1.1-alpha5

Changes compared to v1.1-alpha4:

- Clothing: Revamped Hold % implementation, dampening sliders
- Clothing: Adjust morphing offsets in the clothing profile
- Clothing: Force amounts adapt to breast size
- Clothing: Asymmetric clothing profiles + profile active triggers
- Clothing: Layers support
- Clothing: UI improved
- Improved breast depth morphing calculation
- Glute morph offsets
- Gravity Simulation: hair and cloth simulated
- Misc UI development and fixes
- A few calibration fixes

The Clothing update is a MAJOR selling point! Nice work! Mixing this with the Shakeit plugin, and the addition of Stoppers AlternativeFuta makes you wonder if VaM-2.0 might be a downgrade in comparison xD (minus the multi-core support of-course xD)

v1.1-alpha7

View attachment 260682
  • Clothing tab window redesign
  • Profile preset saving and loading
  • Default profiles
  • Profile cross-compatibility
  • Open item customization from clothing UI
  • Improved UI slider design
  • Info panel for data on all currently clothing adjustments in aggregate
  • Identifying relevant clothing items based on tags
  • Triggerable parameters are organized neatly in categories
  • All clothing parameters are triggerable
  • Various other small fixes...

v1.1-alpha8

• Hard limits on the amount of breast morphing that can occur in the up, sideways and depth out directions
  • Added ability to set and load default plugin preset; if it exists, it is loaded automatically when the plugin is added
  • TittyMagic/BootyMagic parameters can be reset without reloading Naturalis entirely
  • Naturalis.cs replaced with separate files
  • Added a hard coded exclusion list for specific clothing items - these include non-cloth items like eyes, makeup, cum as...

v1.1-alpha9

This release brings the ability to adjust soft physics parameters for soft joints covered by clothing for both TittyMagic and BootyMagic.
  • detection of soft joints covered by a clothing item
  • for the covered area, adjust any soft physics parameter (except the fat back force ones) towards its min/max value with a percentage offset from the current value
  • save/load covered soft joints data to clothing profile
  • support for multiple items covering different but overlapping...

v1.1-beta1

Manual clothing coverage joint selection

View attachment 269844

Manually selecting soft joints allows you to precisely map the clothing item's geometry to the soft physics mesh.

Presets for built-in clothing items (TittyMagic)

View attachment 269842

All built in chest area clothing items now have default profiles included in the plugin var. The profile is loaded automatically when the corresponding built in item is enabled, giving you approproiate...

v1.1-beta3

Female breast hard colliders on male

The same hard colliders now work on both genders, making the overall breast physics almost the same for futa characters as for females.

Physics

Local distortion physics tweaks:
  • Fat spring doesn't increase as aggressively now, but smaller distortions have an effect on it (more sensitive)
  • The effect of LDP on fat damper and fat mass is also toned down a little
  • Fat collider friction increases...

v1.1-beta4

• Transition between two clothing profiles with a slider (triggerable per item)
  • Set the current transition state as the current profile
  • Set Profile Off When Undressing checkbox
  • Profile unsaved indicator to make it easy to see if there are unsaved changes
Fixes & other:
  • Fixed issue where loading an asymmetric profile didn't load the right side values correctl when the previous profile had Symmetric enabled
  • Show the currently active adjustments info panel...

v1.1 early access release

Naturalis v1.1

Clothing item based adjustments to physics and morphs

A quick video showcase and an overview of the most important features of this system below. I'll cover everything about clothing profiles in more detail in the v1.1 documentation which is still under construction - I'll post another update about that so you'll get the notification as long as you Watch this resource!

View attachment 285003

credit...

Back
Top Bottom