Naturalis

Paid Plugins Naturalis

im on desktop aand cant view it eoither
Ehh, this sucks. https://caniuse.com/ogv Chrome and Edge have dropped support, it looks like, although I have Edge v123 and it still works for me in that one. Maybe it doesn't work in Chrome (which I don't have installed).

I guess I will prioritize real browser support over VAM hub browser, and reupload as .mp4.

EDIT: The videos in the v1.4-alpha2 post should work in Chrome now
EDIT: Turns out the videos in the v1.3-beta3 post, the v1.3-beta2 post and the v1.3-beta1 post were also .ogv, now .mp4.

Last edited:
is there a setting that enhance the "grippyness" shown in ur demo?
Adjust the friction, this can be done directly in the person atom's Skin Materials 2 tab, or you can use the center and outer gradient multipliers in the Physics tab's Fat Collider Friction view to adjust how the value distributes. Increasing fat spring will also affect grip tightness, but it will also make the mesh harder and snappier which may not be what you want.

is there an automatic to reduce clipping for body suits while using this plugin? I know theres an manual way of selecting each clothing and adjusting but is there an automatic way?

is there an automatic to reduce clipping for body suits while using this plugin? I know theres an manual way of selecting each clothing and adjusting but is there an automatic way?
I don't think there is. Generally, reducing clipping is a pretty complex goal for a plugin to try to automate since it involves so many different settings that also have other side effects on the physics and behavior of the clothing or even other aspects of the simulation (e.g. physics rate affects clipping to some degree). However if your manual way of reducing clipping is consistent throughout different clothing items, applying those manual adjustments to all items would not be a difficult task to automate

I don't think there is. Generally, reducing clipping is a pretty complex goal for a plugin to try to automate since it involves so many different settings that also have other side effects on the physics and behavior of the clothing or even other aspects of the simulation (e.g. physics rate affects clipping to some degree). However if your manual way of reducing clipping is consistent throughout different clothing items, applying those manual adjustments to all items would not be a difficult task to automate
is there a way to save a preset, lets say for a dress, then have the plugin auto load that preset whenever it detects a clothing with tag dress? anyways, this is a great plugin.

is there a way to save a preset, lets say for a dress, then have the plugin auto load that preset whenever it detects a clothing with tag dress? anyways, this is a great plugin.
Not yet! I've thought about this and it'd be possible to create a system for tag based default profiles which would apply for items that don't have their own default profile. It would support creating logic rules for matching the item's tags to a profile, i.e. simple AND, OR, NOT etc. operators

I noticed just recently that if i have a lot of looks in a scene (like 7+) with Pussy magic activated, the lips flaps around like crazy!
I tried only disabling PM but it also disables BM, but when both are disabled it's fixed.
reverting to an older version - Pre PM resolves it also.

1714628144170.png

@RonBurgundy Does disabling mesh pressure in the PussyMagic UI fix it? The mesh pressure force is driven by distances between the left and the right side labia vertices. If something causes those distances to be very large, or if the plugin calculates that distance incorrectly somehow, that would explain a very large pressure force that just moves the soft joints way out like that. Why this would only happen with 7+ looks in a scene is a bit baffling...

I assume you're using the unofficial CPU performance patch to run 7+ atoms? What's your framerate like in this scenario

Back
Top Bottom