Namico Scenes

Scenes Namico Scenes

JoyBoy

Featured Contributor
Reactions
JoyBoy submitted a new resource:

Namico Scenes - The file includes 3 scenes, 2 which are animated.

An animation and character creation by JoyBoy.
The file includes 3 scenes, 2 which are animated. Photos at the top for references.

View attachment 5654
Video Preview: Link

I also added music from YouTube to the scenes. If you don’t like them load the scene and delete the WebPanel and save the scene before doing anything else on the scene.

For the 3rd scene please click the reset button first before...

Read more about this resource...

You should use the 3-dots menu on top right on the resource Overview page, and select Move Resource. Move to the Free Scenes area. When you do this, it should allow selecting the new prefix as well.

Outstanding. thanks very much because it works with all my favorite models as well and is perfect for 1st person POV with passenger so you can keep your hands uhhhh free.

You should use the 3-dots menu on top right on the resource Overview page, and select Move Resource. Move to the Free Scenes area. When you do this, it should allow selecting the new prefix as well.
I tried that before asking but the only option I see was no prefix or the old paid early access scene. there aren't any other options like changing to a different option.
Btw I'm trying to change it to a scene, not a paid early access scene. I remove the prefix so that people don't think it is a paid early access scene.

Last edited:
I tried that before asking but the only option I see was no prefix or the old paid early access scene. there aren't any other options like changing to a different option.
Btw I'm trying to change it to a scene, not a paid early access scene. I remove the prefix so that people don't think it is a paid early access scene.
You have to be on the Overview page, then click the dots. You should see something like this:

1601488892604.png

On the move resource page you will have option to move to any other category. This moves the resource and the discussion thread, and also gives you option to choose the appropriate tag.

You have to be on the Overview page, then click the dots. You should see something like this:

View attachment 10807

On the move resource page you will have option to move to any other category. This moves the resource and the discussion thread, and also gives you option to choose the appropriate tag.
OHHH I have changed it, thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom