My weird experience using Reshade and Nvidia GeForce Game Filters with VaM.

LittleHorus

Reactions
Well, This a weird one I decided to share with the community,

So it started when I was using the Titty Magic Plugin, my models would explode on loading a saved scene.

Naturally I blamed Titty Magic and went over the problem with everlaster to find out why. No dice. It looks like it was only on my end and we concluded that it might be something in my vam build that would cause the explosion.

Weeks later I decided to mess around with Nvidia GeForce Ray Tracing and the Game Filters.

Suddenly VaM would freeze, but not a normal freeze, the game would still run but the animation would freeze, just the animation, not the sound or the UI menu, I could still click on the UI buttons like the exit button.

After multiple tests and reading the Hub forum posts on the problem, I gave up and thought it was my cpu or gpu heating up or ram problems.

But after checking my rig, all was good. So why? too much files ? not enough ram ? Not enough space on my nvme ?

Then I decided to remove Reshade because I was using Nvidia Game Filters and it was redundent.

And Poof, no more exploding, faster loading, and the weird freezing stopped.

WTF, Why ? Don't know.

Anyways heads up on using Reshade, it might screw your VaM build.

Coincidently i considered trying Reshade this weekend to see if i could sharpen the image quality in VR, decided to check the forums and noticed this. *phew* :D

Back
Top Bottom