music sync error

michaelsebastian

Reactions
I downloaded an already published scene, but when I entered it after the first attempt, the music synchronization was completely incompatible with the movements of the model. I am trying to fix it, but I still cannot find the solution. Could you please help me, it is not exciting at all this way.

That is not a VaM bug.
The synchronisation quality is dependent on your machine capabilities and how the scene is made. You should ask about that in the resource's Discussion area so that the creator can potentially help you, not here.

was atani correct?

I too am having issues with the music synch as well.... was literally working all day while I was editing the timelines (I am pretty new at this still so I am still enjoying the game editing and adding on to pre-existing scenes)

If you're doubting when I say that one's machine performance will impact a scene in many ways, I can garantee I am.
It doesn't mean that's the root issue if you have music sync problems, there could be other reasons.

If you're doubting when I say that one's machine performance will impact a scene in many ways, I can garantee I am.
It doesn't mean that's the root issue if you have music sync problems, there could be other reasons.
right iam still ruling out the possibilities. I believe I may have went a bit too far on the triggers on the timelines as a clean install seemed to fix everything, but still have issues with the specific scene i have edited....... I am assuming for me it maybe a bit both of too many installs from the VAM Hub in combinaton with the excessve add-ons I do to scenes after i edit them.

I built this 13900k+7900xtx on a custom loop too recently for it to be down on its knees.... but i guess that is the way it goes... nothing stays top of the line forever.

What's your FPS when playing the scene like?
it varies, but after but after i fixed the music sync issue, there are more stuff that has broken... i believe it might be due to me going on a huge Vam Hub downloading spree. I am going to try and keep it minimal and see if things stay normal.

But since my new issues are no longer related to the music sync issue I will continue to trouble shoot it on my own for now and create a new thread if it ends up becoming a major issue.

Thanks for all of your help.

Check the FAQ in the General category.
I ended up firguring it out! ummm you weren't wrong about the peformance... I was compensating for the animation off-sets due to heavy loads, but then I ended up going with one of MacGruber's plug-ins to make it jump audio times if it was way off and I forgot to set back the off-set back to normal.

I feel like such an idiot... took me almost the entire day to figure out what was wrong with my scene.... but you pointing out the performance made me retrace my steps to when the issues started occuring... as originally i was implimenting multiple fixes to the extreme animations i had going on... so although i fixed the FPS issues i forgot about the additional fixes i was attempting to utilizes at the same time such as audio off-sets.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a question. The views I downloaded from vamhub or vam do not appear in my files when I make changes to the scene and I cannot change the model, can you help?

Back
Top Bottom