Fixed Fatal Error

DiegoValim

Reactions
Fatal Error 1.20.77.2

Attachments

• Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    34 KB · Views: 0
Please try again. I have flushed the CDN cache of this file which should clear the error. I'm working on some improvements to the updater which should help with this issue in the future.

Please try again. I have flushed the CDN cache of this file which should clear the error. I'm working on some improvements to the updater which should help with this issue in the future.

OK! thanks for the feedback! Greetings from Brazil!

I'm getting this error too. I started the update after I saw meshedvr's "Please try again" reply (because that's when I realized there was an update). It's the same file (c_neo_mat).

I'm getting this error too. I started the update after I saw meshedvr's "Please try again" reply (because that's when I realized there was an update). It's the same file (c_neo_mat).

The error is in the file "c_neo_mat" ... I'm trying to download again and again, but I'm still not getting it.

It worked for me after the third retry or so. c_neo_mat is pretty large at 745 MB, so maybe that was a factor. I finished updating.

I wonder if the file is getting corrupted in transport. It is weird because that should really not happen. I'll be reviewing the updater to try to resolve this kind of issue in several different ways.

I'm getting a little similar error.
VaM Updater.exe does not work and after a few minutes I get a timeout error. I get the same error with a clean folder.
VaM Updater 2021_02_03 14_07_09.jpg
I get a timeout error when trying to get a Hub resource from a VaM client.
VaM 2021_02_03 14_23_51.jpg
It is possible to get Hub resources from an internet browser, but the response is poor.
There is nothing wrong with other networks. I restarted the network device, but it does not recover.
What's happening Please help me.

@VaMChan Based on your profile I assume you are connecting from Japan and not using a VPN. It is possible the Tokyo endpoint for the CDN I'm using was having trouble. Is this a consistent problem overall several days? Is it something new that just started happening?

@VaMChan Based on your profile I assume you are connecting from Japan and not using a VPN. It is possible the Tokyo endpoint for the CDN I'm using was having trouble. Is this a consistent problem overall several days? Is it something new that just started happening?
This has been happening for about 3 days. I don't know what triggered it.

Oh, I remembered a little.
I have a clean installed VAM in addition to the one I normally use. It may be because they were accidentally started at the same time.

Hi, I'm from Japan too.
I have "Fatal Error" "Time out" problem on VaM_Updater.exe too.
After struggling with my Virus Scan software and so on, I found this topic.

I noticed it today...but I didn't run Vam that often. The last time I started it (successfully) was on January 29th.

I also tried to download the new VamUpdater from Patreon, but cdn.virtamate.com was very slow to respond. (After several failed attempts, I was finally able to download it)
I agree with meshedvr-san that there is a problem with the server he is using and the internet connection from Japan.

I write this to share that it is not just VaMChan-san only's problem.
I hope the problem will be resolved.
Anyway, thank you for your great software!

I have contacted my CDN and they say there is currently no issues with the Tokyo POP. They gave me a tool you can run that can help debug the issue. I have sent you PMs to collect this and look at it and possibly report to them. I'm doing it via PM because this tool will report your current IP and other info.

I have contacted my CDN and they say there is currently no issues with the Tokyo POP. They gave me a tool you can run that can help debug the issue. I have sent you PMs to collect this and look at it and possibly report to them. I'm doing it via PM because this tool will report your current IP and other info.
I replied to PM. Thank you for your efforts.

For those still having difficulties, you can download the latest version of the program with this torrent file.

I am not in Japan. Getting same fatal error message. Also, latest update of VAM keeps locking up my computer when I am trying to edit an atom (look) causing me to do a hard restart.

There was other information in the Japanese community from people who encountered the same error.
When playing VAM, they found that temporarily disabling ipv6 would allow them to play without problems.
We are also experiencing similar issues with other adult sites. This doesn't seem to be a VaM Hub issue.

I am having issues with downloading 1.20.77.9.
VaM Updater 6_18_2021 4_27_05 PM.png

I ran this multiple times and tried different versions but still didn't work.

I am having issues with downloading 1.20.77.9.
I ran this multiple times and tried different versions but still didn't work.

Others have reported that if they just keep running updater, it works eventually. The alternative is to get the torrent (link posted earlier in this thread) and either download the entire thing, or just the file mentioned in the error message.

Yeah. I get same since last 2 days. The updater works to about part way then the fatal error occurs. I was wondering if there is way to reinstall vam and keep the downloaded content to try to fix. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I don't know what causes the corruption of some of the vam files and this error that won't go away. I was hoping the updater would fix the bugs I have.

Cheers

Yeah. I get same since last 2 days. The updater works to about part way then the fatal error occurs. I was wondering if there is way to reinstall vam and keep the downloaded content to try to fix. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I don't know what causes the corruption of some of the vam files and this error that won't go away. I was hoping the updater would fix the bugs I have.

Cheers
Running the updater IS the way you re-install Vam. Keep trying, it will finish eventually.

Back
Top Bottom