Multiversus - Harley Quinn

Looks Multiversus - Harley Quinn

rostrum

Reactions
rostrum submitted a new resource:

Multiversus - Harley Quinn - Uh, something about pudding? idk

Conversion of Harley Quinn from Multiversus. Uses the model by itsgergless, with modifications to the body morph and textures.
Includes morph, textures, clothing, and hair. Hair and belt are Unity assets. Physics are available as an option for the hair (it's prone to breaking though, so be careful).
View attachment 135625
Wasn't able to get a good import for the hair and belt as clothing, so they're only available as CUAs. Also, make sure tongue collision is off; for some reason I wasn't...

Read more about this resource...

excellent character but not of much use until you create similar looking male version of it as well. if dexter mom exist on VAM, other characters should also be available for play :)

Hey so i figured out how to add the hair as a CUA but how do i get it to stay on the head normally? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey so i figured out how to add the hair as a CUA but how do i get it to stay on the head normally? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
In the default scene I included, I set up both unity assets to use ParentHoldLink to keep them in place. So to keep them on when you load her into other scenes, I'd recommend setting up CUAManager to load the assets in automatically when you load the appearance (you can set the assets to load based on what morph a character is using).

CUA Superglue is another option to keep unity assets in place, you can set it up as a session plugin and it'll keep unity assets in place automatically, as long as you set them up properly. I'd recommend using it with CUAManager as well.

1664177123747.png

Minor edits and CelShader to bring her slightly more in line with her modern DCAU/Harley Quinn animated look.

Back
Top Bottom