Harley Quinn [BTAS]

Looks Harley Quinn [BTAS]

stashman05

Reactions
stashman05 submitted a new resource:

Harley Quinn [BTAS] - I'm ready for my close-up Mr. J.

So this is my Harley look. It comes with two scenes: One with Harley in face paint and the head part of the costume and one without. I had quite a few interesting problems to solve. For starters it is a Koikatsu import from Evaan. One of the main challenges was the hat. Or jester headset. Due to the way VAM imports clothing I had to break it down into three parts. One clothing item for the base and two CUAs for the tassels. One might also need to inspect the teeth as they may not be perfect...

Read more about this resource...

I always struggle a bit to capture the intended shading in screenshots, but you can still kinda' see it.

(Oops! I used the wrong version and she doesn't have ears! 😅)

Harley Quinn Pier.png

(EDIT: Decided to try slightly different lighting with the ears one.)

Harley Pier Alt.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I might get around to her. I'm doing Korra next.

I hate to turn this into an impromptu request page, but seeing as NO ONE ever does ANY models from these particular shows, and you've done such great anime models already, I must just ask. What's the odds of finding a model of any characters from Tenchi Muyo or Outlaw star? In particular thinking of Ryoko and Aisha 😉

I hate to turn this into an impromptu request page, but seeing as NO ONE ever does ANY models from these particular shows, and you've done such great anime models already, I must just ask. What's the odds of finding a model of any characters from Tenchi Muyo or Outlaw star? In particular thinking of Ryoko and Aisha 😉
I'm not sure, I know that I get a lot of models from Koikatsu. Evaan might have some.

im having an odd issue were i load the look through cuamanager into a scene and the headjingle things are bright red and shiny black anyone know how to fix it?

im having an odd issue were i load the look through cuamanager into a scene and the headjingle things are bright red and shiny black anyone know how to fix it?
I'm assuming u mean the harley head piece things are bright red and shiny black. Not sure y that'd be happening. I'd go back to step 1. Restart VAM, go to the original downloaded scene with the character, save new appearance preset & new cua preset with cua manager for head gear, open the default scene and load the appearance preset and cua preset and add the anime effect plugin. See if that sorts it. I've had a few instances recently where I've tried to swap out a scenes built in look for 1 using the anime effect plugin and something about the way the scenes are setup doesn't agree with it and ended up with really weird colours for cua, clothes, eyes etc. Issues have even remained after loading new scenes without the plugin. VAM restart needed to clear it out.

U are saving and loading the appearance from the appearance preset tab and also remembering to alter the anime effect plugin sliders to adjust the colours with different scene lighting? The default anime plugin sliders look awful for me, have to alter tham all massively each time load onto a new look in a scene.

Back
Top Bottom