• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Moving based on sound

xrad

Reactions
Hey all, I haven't been able to figure this out:

Is there a way to make a Person move their chest a bit, in reaction to their HeadAudio playback?
Basically I want to make a person wiggle a bit, when they moan, in perfect sync with the moaning sounds.

Any ideas on how to achieve this? Thanks!

I did a test here is the .json

So I used Vammoan to make the moaning. Then I added Threshold Value plugin from LogicBricks of Macgrubber . I went to "Head Audio" of the person, clicked "Add audio volume action" to link volume to the Value of the treshold value plugin. In the threshold value you can add action (here, to play anim 1)
And then adjust the threshold value.

To make more realistic, you could add different animation for different value.

Attachments

• Moan trigger animation.json
    113.1 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
You could also link the volume to a force producer in CycleForce, (to be more accurate to your demand : to make a Person move their chest a bit, in reaction to their HeadAudio playback) the .json is link to the reply.

Attachments

• Moan trigger animation and cycle force link.json
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I've used the dub.force plugin to make a person's head or chest thrash about during climax. It wasn't linked to a particular sound, just the event. What you can do with that plugin is change the values on the fly. What that means is that the plugin is always active, but with 0 or very low values for the motion. When the trigger is called, you increase the value. It can go back to normal on another trigger. You can use multiple instances of the same plugin to control each direction of motion to increase randomness.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom