movie night for meta chat

Scenes movie night for meta chat

I'm Fairly new to VAM but I'm working it all out slowly but surely. I'm really struggling with this scene though, I cant for the life of me work out how to do anything. The position changing buttons make sense but there's all kinds of animations I cant get to start and the remote doesn't seem to work at all, I can't even get the TV to come out at all. Any help would be appreciated.
xx

I'm Fairly new to VAM but I'm working it all out slowly but surely. I'm really struggling with this scene though, I cant for the life of me work out how to do anything. The position changing buttons make sense but there's all kinds of animations I cant get to start and the remote doesn't seem to work at all, I can't even get the TV to come out at all. Any help would be appreciated.
xx
Same here man no thrusting

xx
Its for two players in metachat. Uses collision triggers

Back
Top Bottom