• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Movie Night

Scenes Movie Night 5

Zinigo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
ko-fi.com
Zinigo submitted a new resource:

Movie Night - Are you still watching?

Welcome to Movie Night.
Looks like this time, Veronica brought a friend..

View attachment 216363

• Features a dynamic setup that allows you to choose a VR/POV or Desktop/3RD person scene. The scene will adjust accordingly based on your chosen preference and can be change anytime.​
  • Improved UI from First Date. UI is not longer huge and intrusive but still offers all the options and controls you've come to...​

Read more about this resource...

very nice, it would even better if the two girls kiss each other when they turn their heads and look at each other, so hot !

very nice, it would even better if the two girls kiss each other when they turn their heads and look at each other, so hot !
Good news for you! The next update will be focused on expanding the "Watch them" category with a focus on that in a few animations! And after that.. comes the finishing animations. Don't want to spoil that, but you won't be disappointed. ;)

Zinigo updated Movie Night with a new update entry:

New Position plus minor improvments.

- New Blowjob position!
- SpawnPoint positions have been adjusted for all positions. Some spawn points were a little off for Desktop users. This has been adjusted. NOTE: For best view please set FOV to at least 60, ideally 80.
-UI position has been adjusted for all positions for a better few. Both desktop and VR users should find the UI easier.

News
Currently working to expand all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Pose. Various bug fixes.

-1 new riding animation. This one is probably my favourite so far!
-Minor adjustments to UI placement for desktop users. (Sorry, trying to find that sweet spot!)
-Adjustments to Veronica's breast. In some animations they flopped around a little too much. She should be able to control herself a little better now.

--Stuff no one cares about--
-Fixed some spelling issues in naming of triggers

Seems like all the speed triggers are set to none instead of Speed that should control the timeline plugin
I do apologize for this. It seems in the last update some things got broken. Work has been a bit busy but I’ll try to get an update out this week! Very sorry for the inconvenience. 😞

I do apologize for this. It seems in the last update some things got broken. Work has been a bit busy but I’ll try to get an update out this week! Very sorry for the inconvenience. 😞
Its no problem i was just looking at the scene what was wrong and found it and wanted to report it to you.

Its no problem i was just looking at the scene what was wrong and found it and wanted to report it to you.
Thank you. I really appreciate it! I’ll get a fix out for this. If you have any other issues let me know!

Fix speed slider and auto speed

Some how in the last update all the speed triggers had their targets removed. This has been fixed and speed can be adjusted again! Additionally, by default the speed will be set to auto. So the animations will change speeds for a sense of realism. Auto Speed can be turned off in the main menu.

Sorry for the delay in getting this fix out. As always, if there are any issues, please reach out!

Hello! For some reason the male character is hovering above the girls in a weird pose. Don't know why, but it could be just on my end?

Dude, please, tell me you're working on something awesome again? Your scenes are just the best!

Dude, please, tell me you're working on something awesome again? Your scenes are just the best!

Agreed! Two of the best scenes and ones I go back to repeatedly. Hoping for more - this would be an instant Patreon sub if that was an option!

Back
Top Bottom