Scenes The Movie Night (Demo)

VAMSOY

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
VAMSOY
VAMSOY submitted a new resource:

The Movie Night (Demo) - On a Friday night, you were chilling at home with your lovely girlfriend and your buddy Jon...

|Story|

On a Friday night, you were chilling at home watching a movie with your lovely girlfriend and your buddy Jon. Things took an unexpected turn after you fell asleep...

|Misc.|

This is the demo version. You can get the full version here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/the-movie-night-full-version.42252/

The full version includes the 2nd half of the scene (6 more...

Read more about this resource...

Nice, but the scene is missing the girls hair. Which is not available on the Hub. You are welcome to use one of mine for the demo only. But not for the paid version. (all my styles are NC). Also missing skin textures. I did scan for dependacies.

Nice, but the scene is missing the girls hair. Which is not available on the Hub. You are welcome to use one of mine for the demo only. But not for the paid version. (all my styles are NC). Also missing skin textures. I did scan for dependacies.

Ya, I noticed the hair by A1X is no longer on HUB. I will look into your hairstyles, thanks for letting me use them in Demo!! As for the missing textures, it was intentional because it's part of my paid looks (I only have one lol). I did include the body morph in demo version thou, to make sure the animation aligns with the characters.

Back
Top Bottom