Mountain Temple Sex

Scenes Mountain Temple Sex

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Mountain Temple Sex - 24 animations with an elf of your choice.

Make sure to Join discord for early access and bonuses:

This is another remix of one of @sxs4 's free scenes found here:

This was made possible by @sxs4 , @Acid Bubbles , @AshAuryn , @CheesyFX ...

Read more about this resource...

Great scene! Love the customization.
There seems to be a problem with the POV, whenever activated and you switch a pose, the POV camera will jump out of area, any idea why?

I’ll investigate but from my own experience in desktop mode the pov works best if disabled and enabled again after switching animations. It might have to do with how I have passenger setup where it doesn’t affect rotation and allows you to freely look around or it might just be a limitation of plugin combined with the animation reset that happens on animation switch.

Damarmau updated Mountain Temple Sex with a new update entry:

22 all new animations

22 all new animations added. A lot are still just 2 second in and out to be fleshed out later along with some longer more details animations mixed in. Possibly some minor lighting adjustments to a couple older animations.

View attachment 401987View attachment 401988View attachment 401989View attachment 401990View attachment 401991View attachment 401992View attachment 401993View attachment 401994View attachment 401995View attachment 401996View attachment 401997View attachment 401986

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love the new animations! Wish that POV cam could be fixed between scenes so us VR users can enjoy more without having to change screens
?

Another plus for animations.

And another plus for camera fix as atm camera jumps all over the space whenever scene is changed, even when male POV is activated camera gets facing backwards in some scenes.

Another thing, is it deliberate that most of the scenes favors anal?
I tried to change divining rod plugin to favor vag but it defaults to anal whenever scene is changed.

And one hint: Whenever scene like this has so many poses, a voice command for change would be more than awesome,
to free hands for more important tasks :)

This is awesome. Definitely my most used scene in Vam. Mentioned it in my review but a toggle between anal and vaginal would make this nearly perfect. Would also be really cool to have a button to automatically adjust models to within the size and morph parameters, to fit correctly within the pose parameters. Although I've just merge loaded some of my skins on top of your model bodies and gotten some pretty amazing new companions!

Love the new animations! Wish that POV cam could be fixed between scenes so us VR users can enjoy more without having to change screens
?
Another plus for animations.

And another plus for camera fix as atm camera jumps all over the space whenever scene is changed, even when male POV is activated camera gets facing backwards in some scenes.

Another thing, is it deliberate that most of the scenes favors anal?
I tried to change divining rod plugin to favor vag but it defaults to anal whenever scene is changed.

And one hint: Whenever scene like this has so many poses, a voice command for change would be more than awesome,
to free hands for more important tasks :)
After some extensive digging around the embody plugin none of the settings themselves seemed to fix the POV issue but I was able to locate a trigger that will reinitialize the plugin if it is currently active which I think might alleviate the problem. I don't have vr to test but it fixed what I assume the issue is based on the desktop behavior when switching scenes while active (pov camera not relocating correctly, it moves but not correctly). For me there still seems to be a slight stutter while plugin restarts but you then get the correct starting pov position without exiting pov and re entering it. I'm not sure how jarring this will be in VR.

I added the trigger to all 65 applicable scene buttons 1-64 plus stop button.

If you want to grab just the json here and save to your scenes folder it should mostly work, you might get some errors as not everything will be pointed to right locations but plugins should still work. Assuming this this works ok for you guys I'll include it in next VAR update. Let me know your results please.

As far as anal, 95% of anything I make is intentionally anal. Currently in the scene animations 56 and 57 are vag and to make that work each animation has a trigger that sets divining rod to match the hole the animation was made for. You can remove this trigger by going to the females plugin tab, go into timeline, hit the plus button next to targets, then click on the triggers key then on right scroll down until you see the remove 1 target button. This will remove it from all animations and the plugin will hold on to whatever setting you pick (then save your own local copy of scene). Unfortunately divining rod alone won't account for positioning, hip angles and other factors involved in penetration/animation and is mainly there to keep things in the hole the animation was made for so even if you set it to vag you will still have mostly anal animations. I tested and I think divining on its own was only able to change holes for a few more animations besides 56 and 57. To change to vag properly you would have to modify the all the existing animations, which is what I end up doing for myself in the opposite direction for most of what I download on hub by converting to anal :LOL:.

If also you enable the vagina magnetic options in bodylanguage you can maybe force a few more into vag but it is a bit janky as then you have bodylanguage fighting the timeline animations and I had mixed results in my testing.

I'm not sure how to even begin with voice commands if they are even possible (I don't even have a headset or mic), but there is this plugin which can add some functionality though it will not trigger any of the pov or spawnpoint transitions or any of the other triggers found on animation buttons:

1725026423477.png

Last edited:
This is awesome. Definitely my most used scene in Vam. Mentioned it in my review but a toggle between anal and vaginal would make this nearly perfect. Would also be really cool to have a button to automatically adjust models to within the size and morph parameters, to fit correctly within the pose parameters. Although I've just merge loaded some of my skins on top of your model bodies and gotten some pretty amazing new companions!

Did a bit more testing with divining rod and adjusting the Vagina Offset Z from 0.00 to 3.00 to 5.00 will convert a more animations to vaginal assuming you also remove the trigger detailed above. Results are still a bit janky as again animations weren't made with vaginal in mind but might be best option without redoing all animtions until someone makes a plugin to offset female hip angle to switch holes that works in conjunction with timeline.

1725030415405.png

Did a bit more testing with divining rod and adjusting the Vagina Offset Z from 0.00 to 3.00 to 5.00 will convert a more animations to vaginal assuming you also remove the trigger detailed above. Results are still a bit janky as again animations weren't made with vaginal in mind but might be best option without redoing all animtions until someone makes a plugin to offset female hip angle to switch holes that works in conjunction with timeline.

View attachment 404639
Holy crap that's great advice! Thank you!

After some extensive digging around the embody plugin none of the settings themselves seemed to fix the POV issue but I was able to locate a trigger that will reinitialize the plugin if it is currently active which I think might alleviate the problem. I don't have vr to test but it fixed what I assume the issue is based on the desktop behavior when switching scenes while active (pov camera not relocating correctly, it moves but not correctly). For me there still seems to be a slight stutter while plugin restarts but you then get the correct starting pov position without exiting pov and re entering it. I'm not sure how jarring this will be in VR.

I added the trigger to all 65 applicable scene buttons 1-64 plus stop button.

If you want to grab just the json here and save to your scenes folder it should mostly work, you might get some errors as not everything will be pointed to right locations but plugins should still work. Assuming this this works ok for you guys I'll include it in next VAR update. Let me know your results please.

As far as anal, 95% of anything I make is intentionally anal. Currently in the scene animations 56 and 57 are vag and to make that work each animation has a trigger that sets divining rod to match the hole the animation was made for. You can remove this trigger by going to the females plugin tab, go into timeline, hit the plus button next to targets, then click on the triggers key then on right scroll down until you see the remove 1 target button. This will remove it from all animations and the plugin will hold on to whatever setting you pick (then save your own local copy of scene). Unfortunately divining rod alone won't account for positioning, hip angles and other factors involved in penetration/animation and is mainly there to keep things in the hole the animation was made for so even if you set it to vag you will still have mostly anal animations. I tested and I think divining on its own was only able to change holes for a few more animations besides 56 and 57. To change to vag properly you would have to modify the all the existing animations, which is what I end up doing for myself in the opposite direction for most of what I download on hub by converting to anal :LOL:.

If also you enable the vagina magnetic options in bodylanguage you can maybe force a few more into vag but it is a bit janky as then you have bodylanguage fighting the timeline animations and I had mixed results in my testing.

I'm not sure how to even begin with voice commands if they are even possible (I don't even have a headset or mic), but there is this plugin which can add some functionality though it will not trigger any of the pov or spawnpoint transitions or any of the other triggers found on animation buttons:

View attachment 404617
Yes the POV stays even in VR! How did you do it?

I had to add a trigger that reinitializes the plugin if it is active to every animation button. The next update will include it.
Interesting, would like to know more about it if you would like to share

Interesting, would like to know more about it if you would like to share
basically in any ui button that has an animation change you need to add that last trigger which will reinitialize the plugin if it is active.

I've started adding this to my old scenes but there are a lot of ui buttons to do it with so might be a week or two before I get it added to all my existing stuff, get it repackaged and updated hub posts etc.

This should work for any of @sxs4 's scenes as well but scenes where transitions are set up differently the process might not work. To speed up the process you can "copy actions" to a brand new ui atom, remove all except the reinitialize trigger, copy again and then paste just that single trigger to all the ui buttons that change animations. You will have to turn on hidden atoms for all the different ui buttons to be visible/selectable.

Obviously if you are doing this in scenes for yourself you will want to save a local copy with the changes to keep all the work.

1725290681325.png

1725291055415.png

Are you aware if someone is working on that plugin you mentioned, to adjust hip positioning. It's a genuinely brilliant idea.

Not that I know of unfortunately.
Ironically, is this resource not going that direction?

Ironically, is this resource not going that direction?
I'll take a look at that but I'm not sure if is going to play nice with timeline or have the functionality needed

Damarmau, amazing like everything you put out!

Question for the community (I already asked Damarmau, but didn't know how passthrough was used). I use passthrough all the time with camerabackground plugin and virtual desktop. For some reason, it doesn't work with this scene - the world is a light blue color. Anyone else having the same issue or know the fix?

Thanks!

Damarmau, amazing like everything you put out!

Question for the community (I already asked Damarmau, but didn't know how passthrough was used). I use passthrough all the time with camerabackground plugin and virtual desktop. For some reason, it doesn't work with this scene - the world is a light blue color. Anyone else having the same issue or know the fix?

Thanks!
Could it be the lut in postmagic? Try going into the “autofocuspoint” atom and disabling the lut part of the plugin. If it turns out it is the Lut effect I'll see about adding a button to disable it in next update similar to the one already in there for DOF.

Last edited:
@WetZoner I had an idea on how to add an indicator that would need to be animated with timeline but if you have a scene as an example there might be an easier way to do it.

Same for the cum button? Any examples of how it should work? Keep in mind that all the animations where it makes sense for it to happen it is triggered as part of the animation. Bodylanguage will also do it randomly as it builds up so the ui button on there is really just a holdover from the original scene.

You can also bind a keybind to trigger a more basic cum function with this plugin:

While looking through acidbubble's keybinding plugin for something else I came across a keybind for "Orgasm Males Now" which is what the ui button also triggers so you can also bind that to whatever you want for the same cumshot that is setup in the scene.

1726252949589.png

Back
Top Bottom