MorphInjection

Assets MorphInjection

Thanks for this! I've been toying with the update and it's getting me really fun results. I'll probably throw up a quick scene in the next week or two.

I do have a new, weird, hilarious bug. I got tired of loading at least 3 CUAs, loading the assets in, then loading the plugins in. So I spawned a set of CUAs and made them injection + case + 6 doses, then put them all into a sub scene. But when I load the subscene, whenever any of the CUAs interact (or whatever you want to call it when the injection goes nicely into the case, or the doses connect to the injection), the entire subscene flies away into the distance. Something weird going on with colliders? It may be an issue with the way subscenes work, so I'm not sure you can fix it, but I thought i'd mention it. I can also upload a video or something if you can't replicate the issue.

I've been toying with the update and it's getting me really fun results. I'll probably throw up a quick scene in the next week or two.
I'm glad you found it useful! I can't wait to see the results!

put them all into a sub scene. But when I load the subscene, whenever any of the CUAs interact (or whatever you want to call it when the injection goes nicely into the case, or the doses connect to the injection), the entire subscene flies away into the distance
Keep in mind that I'm not an expert in VAM (I don't even know what a subscene is), so maybe I screw up something in the programming. I'll check if I can replicate it, and then how to solve it.

@mrmr32 Amazing asset. I noticed there is no way to animate the opening of the case. (Timeline, Animation pattern, Built-in animation system) nothing works. Would be nice to make it animatable.

Okay, so I'm not able to access all my morphs, instead it only displays about several hundred in the plugin gui. Any way to work around that? Specifically want to get to my morphs at the end of the list, but only the first hundred or so are displayed... And is there a way to get it to work with another plugin? Trying to do some size transformations / giantess growth scenes.

The blank spot above the dropdown box is actually a search field (this is true across VAM). You can click in there then type in whatever you want to find the morph you want. I'm pretty sure its searching everything, even if that drop down only displays the first 400 hits.

It sort of works with other plugins. This is actually why I asked about (and the OP gave us!) the ability to trigger things with an injection. You can't directly access rescaleObject or the parameters of another plugin, but you can set a trigger to, for example, start an animation, which then directly interacts with the plugin.

Okay, so I'm not able to access all my morphs, instead it only displays about several hundred in the plugin gui. Any way to work around that? Specifically want to get to my morphs at the end of the list, but only the first hundred or so are displayed... And is there a way to get it to work with another plugin? Trying to do some size transformations / giantess growth scenes.

I'd ask to that answers, but @Fortunefavors has already done it.
Basically, use the search field to filter only the morph you want (VAM limits the elements to 400 per dropdown even if there's more, and I can't do anything about it).
With the latest version you can add triggers that sets other plugins' fields to certain values, or
you can set a trigger to, for example, start an animation, which then directly interacts with the plugin
in order to make more complex animations.

Back
Top Bottom