• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

MorphInjection

Assets MorphInjection

mrmr32

Reactions
Website
github.com
Patreon
mrmr32
mrmr32 submitted a new resource:

MorphInjection - Perform a morph animation injecting substances

Similar to TriggerIncrementer, MorphInjection is an asset/plugin that performs morph animation by injecting a substance.

View attachment 155051
View attachment 155052
In order it to work you need 2 assets, with their corresponding plugins. Thoses assets are Injection (with the plugin MorphInjection) and the Load (with the plugin MorphInjectionLoad); see the image...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome idea! Works like a charm, but I was wondering if there was a way to add other morphs to the dropdown options. Some things (like male parts) are missing.

Some things (like male parts) are missing.

That shouldn't happen...
The script shows all the morphs of something called "bank1" of all the Persons in the scene. If you don't have any male in the scene, maybe that's the reason (reload the plugin just in case you added him after the script). If the parts are genitals I believe those are in bank2 and bank3 of the morphs list, which right now I'm not consulting, but I can do it if you wish.

That shouldn't happen...
The script shows all the morphs of something called "bank1" of all the Persons in the scene. If you don't have any male in the scene, maybe that's the reason (reload the plugin just in case you added him after the script). If the parts are genitals I believe those are in bank2 and bank3 of the morphs list, which right now I'm not consulting, but I can do it if you wish.

That'd be amazing, thanks! That sounds like the issue. I'm still a bit new to VaM and I appreciate your resources!

As much as I like the idea, it doesn't work for me. The injector just does absolutely nothing and I'm not quite sure why. I added both scripts and set up the morph, it just does nothing.

Edit: I figured it out, when moved a little, the load asset moves triggering the "empty" status. I don't think that should happen unless run well, runs first?

Last edited:
I'm in desktop mode and can't get the load to attach to the injector? Is there any way I can do this?

I'm in desktop mode and can't get the load to attach to the injector? Is there any way I can do this?
The load attaches when it collides with the injector trigger (placed on top of the injection). You just need to align them properly.
Remember that you must add also the scripts to the assets.

amazing work. I just have 2 issues with it.
1) On PC it's almost impossible to use due to the PC controls. I had to make the capsule collider and injector colliders scale 0.5

2) some morphs are kinda slow. Any way to speed up the increment? instead of 0.001/sec make it idk 0.1/sec?

On PC it's almost impossible to use due to the PC controls. I had to make the capsule collider and injector colliders scale 0.5
I'm aware of this, I'll try to solve it to make a better experience in PC users.

some morphs are kinda slow. Any way to speed up the increment? instead of 0.001/sec make it idk 0.1/sec?
That depends on the load: every load have its own speed. If you select it, and go to plugins > MorphInjectionLoad you can change it there.

Thanks for the feedback, and remember to leave a review!

Great work on this it's fun. I got everything working once I realized which Plugin when with which Asset.

I'm curious however: I can't seem to find a way remove or change to a different morph once one has been assigned to a Load asset?

For example lets say I have one Load asset with .5 Increment to "Breast Implants" and I do that twice or whatever but then I want to change to a different Morph on that same Load asset from the dropdown but when I do it just adds it as an additional one?

Not the end of the world as I could just add an additional Load asset and then add a different morph to that asset and place it on the Injector for use but sometimes if I'm testing morphs in just succession I just want to quickly change to another morph without going through all the hassle of adding and setting up another Load asset.

The color and labels on the Load assets are a nice UI design as it helps keep things organized ha-ha.

Amazing asset. How do you open the case in VR? I can't seem to get it to work using G2 controllers.

I'm curious however: I can't seem to find a way remove or change to a different morph once one has been assigned to a Load asset?
I know that a "remove morph" functionality is lacking, but with the VAM default UI layout it's difficult to fit everything together, plus (as you've already said) it's not a big deal. My suggestion is that you set that increment to 0, and that way once you save the scene and load it again it will disappear.
There's one big problem about missclick in the "Set" section, because setting something to 0 may do something, so you're right about making a remove button, but it will take some time because I should do the UI from scratch.

Last edited:
How do you open the case in VR? I can't seem to get it to work using G2 controllers.
There's an invisible object very close to the lit. If you grab it, lift it, and then release it the case should open. I think that you can't remote-take it; you need to physically lift it (I'll check if there's something I can do with that).

It's possible I'm missing something obvious - is there a way for other things in a scene to "see" when an injection has occurred with a specific dose? For example, if I have a dose for breast growth and a dose for muscle growth, I might want have animations that specifically react to whatever is growing. A simple collision trigger on the injector doesn't do it, because that trigger won't know what dose is loaded. I assume the plugins interact on the back end, but I wasn't sure if there was a way for anything else in the scene to react.

This is really great, by the way, and kudos for sticking around in the comments and replying.

I can try to add some kind of "event launcher" functionality (like the collision trigger, that lets you to change one asset property) inside every load.

Yeah, that would be awesome. It would also really improve the possibilities for the plugin without further effort from you. For example, a size change dose could exist (since scale isn't a morph, we can't get to it right now). Or an aphrodisiac dose that triggers VAMMoan. I'm not very creative, I'm confident there's plenty there, haha.

I think this needs a button or visible latch to open the case, or just do a version where the case is already open. Also, a button to activate the capsule fluid going into the body would be helpful. When I insert the needle into a body nothing happens.

Back
Top Bottom