more jiggle

Fishhead3d

Reactions
Hello meshedvr and everyone else.

I became aware of virt a mate some time ago and find the program very exciting!
However, I have noticed that the ladies can only wiggle their chests and bums.
Is that intentional or is it not technically possible to move all natural adipose tissue in women?
Years ago I worked a lot with Cinema4d, unreal engine, Daz3d and Iclone. In Cinema4d I put several additional bones in female Genesis 2 figures (in the ladies in Virt a mate on the breast and buttocks there are only so-called additional bones that move) in natural places such as - thighs, hips inside and outside, etc. . I also distributed three more on the breasts. Using the dimensions (where and how something wobbles) of my dear wife 👩, I could precisely weight the tissue with Cinema4d. That means, everything wobbles like a real woman!
The result was excellent in Iclone, in the Unreal Engine it was more difficult because the preview took longer.
But of course I don't know if my help is needed on this point. I started another hobby years ago, but if you showed interest I could brush up on my knowledge. Everything is still on my 2017 PC and if you want, I can provide a video of the ladies for you.
If it is known that it doesn't technically work with Unity, then of course I don't make the effort and keep the beautiful ladies to myself. :)
I am also not a Patreon and will not be one either. I've created animation for game developers and I'm only interested in realistic animation. I can't imagine virtual sex.
A creator code to try out for some time, but it might be helpful!
My English is no longer that good, so once in English and once in German. Maybe die here in the forum can better translate what I mean. Thanks in advance

Greetings fisheye3d

Hallo meshedvr und alle anderen.

Ich bin vor einiger Zeit auf virt a mate aufmerksam geworden und finde das Programm sehr spannend!
Mir ist jedoch aufgefallen, dass die Damen, nur mit Brust und Hintern wackeln können.
Ist das so gewollt oder ist das Technisch nicht möglich, alle natürlichen Fettgewebe der Frauen zu bewegen?

Ich habe Vor Jahren viel mit Cinema4d, unreal engine, Daz3d und Iclone gearbeitet. In Cinema4d setzte ich In weibliche Genesis 2 Figuren mehrere zusätzliche Knochen ( in den Damen in Virt a mate an Brust und Hintern sind es auch nur sogenannte zusätzliche Knochen die sich aber bewegen ) an natürliche Stellen wie zum Beispiel - Schenkel, Hüfte innen und außen usw. Auch an den Brüsten verteilte ich noch drei zusätzliche. Anhand den Abmessungen (wo und wie was wackelt) meiner lieben Frau 👩, konnte ich mit Cinema4d das Gewebe genau Wichten. Das heißt, es wackelt alles auch so, wie bei einer richtigen Frau!
Ergebnis war in Iclone hervorragend, in der Unreal Engine war es schwieriger, da die Vorschau länger benötigte.

Ich weiß nun aber natürlich nicht, ob meine Hilfe in dem Punkt benötigt wird. Ich hatte vor Jahren ein anderes Hobby begonnen, aber wenn ihr Interesse zeigt, dann könnte ich mein Wissen wieder Auffrischen. Alles ist noch auf meinen 2017 PC und wenn gewollt, kann ich ein Video von den Damen für euch bereit stellen.

Wenn es bekannt ist, dass es technisch nicht mit Unity funktioniert, dann mache ich mir den Aufwand natürlich auch nicht und behalte die schönen Damen für mich. :)

Ich bin auch kein Patreon und werde auch keiner. Ich habe für Spieleentwickler Animationen erstellt und mein Interesse gilt nur der realistischen Animation. Virtuellen Sex kann ich mir nicht vorstellen.
Ein Creator Code für einige Zeit zum ausprobieren, wäre aber vielleicht hilfreich!
Mein Englisch ist nicht mehr so gut, deshalb einmal in englisch und einmal deutsch. Vielleicht können die Deutschen hier im Forum besser übersetzen, was ich meine. Vielen Dank im Voraus

My understanding is that the whole body will have "soft body physics" (allowing jiggle) in VaM 2.x, which is currently under development.

I don't know about jiggle, (There is actually a great short scene called 'Jiggle' if you want to try it ) .

I know this much about Unity, from testing three different kinds of lipsync assets for a month. The best being Salsa. Realillusion models' visemes calibrate and work way better than Daz models with Salsa Lipsync +RTVoice. Even if I imported all the Daz visemes, messed around with them for days, with Daz models it never quite came right. You'd have a beautiful Daz model which Lipsync turned into a zombie and looked as if she was about happily to chew off parts of your body.

So one theory, Realillusion models might be better to set up and export into Unity, using the Export to Unity package that you can download. It may be generically they are easier to fine tune in Unity.

The thing to check is in the Animator/Animations, where you must configure imported FBX animations, if there's a mismatch between the model's bones and the animation, the animation wont work and you might get a Unity Blitzkrieg of red warning lights. At best, the model will go into a default pose and do nothing else. now , it might be you can modify the Animator to use a different bone structure. I don't know, but it's probably something you need to take into account.

Unity - Manual: Importing a model with humanoid animations (unity3d.com)

Unity - Manual: Importing a model with humanoid animations (unity3d.com) (see below)

"A successful match simply means that Unity was able to match all of the required bones. However, for better results, you also need to match the optional bones and set the model in a proper T-pose

If Unity can’t create the Avatar, a cross appears next to the Configure button, and no Avatar sub-asset appears in the Project view." ...Then you are in for a headache.

I came over to VAM because I was spending two hours every day, searching the internet to find why there were red warnings in my console, and its such a code-head performance to do anything in Unity, Asset coder: " It's simple, all you need to do is add this code then this line here, then that line there, code-blablah-blah--how can you not understand this code you stupid creative types!...", and so on for a hundred lines. Takes a week to figure it out. In VAM you just plugin your plugin and go. Its brilliant. Have just bought a new desktop and I'm not even going to bother downloading Unity. I don't need the red warnings stress.

Last edited:
@Fishhead3d In dieser jetzigen Version von VaM gibt es, wie Du ja weisst, "jiggle" oder soft body physics nur im Bereich Po und Busen. Momentan ist eine komplett neue Version von VaM in Entwicklung, so dass es in der alten Version keine größeren Änderungen mehr geben wird. Für die neue Version ist es zumindest angedacht, den Bereich auf den ganzen Körper auszuweiten. Da ein System aus DAZ3d, Unity und Drittprogrammen verwendet wird, ist das Ganze recht kompliziert. Es sitzt ein mehrköpfiges professionelles Entwicklerteam an dieser Mammutaufgabe. Wann die neue Version mit vollem Funktionsumfang herauskommt, ist noch völlig ungewiss. Es kann sich um wenige Monate handeln, oder sich bis zu einem Jahr und mehr hinziehen.

No "full soft body physics" in this current version of vam, but maybe in version 2. Due to a complicated system including DAZ, Unity and 3rd party tools, it is no simple task and done by a team of professional developers. It is unknown when version 2 will have its full functionality.

I will probably stay here after all. I'm interested in the development and "my" characters compared to 2.0. I have a great PC, but I could well imagine that too much movement would bring a number of computers to their knees. Because I built a lot of additional "bones" into the female figures. And, that's the way it is! It also depends on the exact weighting of the body parts to be wobbled. When I look at the unrealistic movement of the chest and bottom in the current version, I personally see in black whether 2.0 is getting better there. Unfortunately, nothing of this was to be seen in the new video and why such an important feature is simply left out is, to be honest, incomprehensible to me. Bringing the Genesis 8 character in 2.0 is a good idea, though. At last it can be used to create more realistic poses, realistic emotions such as laughing and crying, etc. But I'm not sure whether Daz3d can also realistically wiggle her stomach, thighs inside and out and the hips. Or the chest, which in Genesis 2 had a bone each! Nothing can wobble realistically! But I can also well imagine that such a realism would be wished for here by many.
All the same. When the time comes, I'll get a Creator Key and test it out.
If it's not good, then maybe I can help and advise the developers.
Or I am a little designer, by profession and now as a hobby, in the field of games and animation, get an Alpha Key for a few days and can help, possibly free of charge?
Let's see if Mr. Meshedvr reads everything in his forum and still gets in touch with me.
Deutsch

Ich werde wohl nun doch hier bleiben. Mich interessiert die Entwicklung und „meinen“ Figuren im Vergleich zu 2.0. Ich besitze eine super PC und könnte mir aber gut Vorstellen, dass zu viel Bewegung etliche Rechner in die Knie zwingt. Denn ich habe viele zusätzliche “Knochen“ in den weiblichen Figuren verbaut. Und, es ist nun mal so! Es kommt auch auf das genaue Wichten der zu wackelnden Körperteile an. Wenn ich die unrealistische Bewegung der Brust und den Po in der jetzigen Fassung ansehe, dann sehe ich persönlich schwarz, ob 2.0 da besser wird. Leider war davon im neuen Video überhaupt nichts zu sehen und warum so ein wichtiges Feature einfach weg gelassen wird, ist mir ehrlich gesagt unbegreiflich.
Die Figur Genesis 8 in 2.0 zu bringen, ist aber eine gute Idee. Endlich können damit realistischere Posen, realistische Emotionen wie lachen und weinen usw. hergestellt werden. Bin mir aber nicht sicher, ob Daz3d bei ihr zusätzlich Bauch, Schenkel innen und außen und die Hüfte realistisch wackeln lässt. Oder die Brust, die hatte bei Genesis 2 jeweils einen Knochen! Da kann doch einfach nichts realistisch wackeln! Kann mir aber auch gut vorstellen, dass so ein Realismus, sich hier viele wünschen würden.

Egal. Ich werde mir, wenn es so weit ist, einen Creator Key besorgen und das mal testen.
Wenn es nicht gut ist, vielleicht kann ich dann den Entwicklern mit Rat und Tat zu Seite stehen.
Oder ich kleiner Designer, nach Beruf und nun als Hobby, im Bereich Game u. Animation, bekomme einen Alpha Key für paar Tage und kann so, eventuell kostenlos zu helfen?
Mal sehen, ob der Herr Meshedvr in seinem Forum alles liest und doch noch Kontakt mit mir aufnimmt.

Back
Top Bottom