Monster Girl Island - Eris

Looks Monster Girl Island - Eris

rostrum

Reactions
rostrum submitted a new resource:

Monster Girl Island - Eris - Gonna need some Goo Gone after this

Conversion of Eris from Monster Girl Island. Includes morph, textures, clothing (eyebrows, eyelashes, and bodysuit), and hair (Unity Asset).

Her smile is a separate pose morph (used in the screenshots and scene), so enable the "Morph Pack" option if you want to use it. The hair has physics, but I'm not happy with how it turned out so the scene uses the no physics version by default.
View attachment 128520
Credits:
Redamz for the game
SupaRioAmateur for the eye reflections
Blazedust for...

Read more about this resource...

Nice conversion
However, all true MGI fans should notice one important detail: Eris is semi transparent in MGI.
Is there any way how to make VaM Eris semi transparent?
Thanks. There should be a way to do that, but I'm not sure exactly how to make it work. It would probably involve combining a plugin to make the character invisible, along with a geoshell (clothing item that lets you use skin textures) that's set to be translucent.

I'm having a problem with the hair. When I load the model in the hair isn't there. Can't find it under clothing or hair. Any help? I'm pretty new to this.

I'm having a problem with the hair. When I load the model in the hair isn't there. Can't find it under clothing or hair. Any help? I'm pretty new to this.
The hair is a unity asset, so I'd recommend setting up CUAManager and making a preset so the hair can automatically load in with the look.
Set up the preset in the scene I included, since the hair is already attached there.

To make her semitransparent, try adjusting her alphas or moving her textures around in the render queue.

Back
Top Bottom