Model pulls from WWE 2k22

nochase61

Reactions
I've seen people on here pull models from previous WWE 2K games before, so I figured it would be worth asking if it would be possible to do from the newest game. The models are super high quality, almost 100% likenesses to the real people they're based on, so they'd work great in VAM imo.

You just can't use other figures in VaM 1.X... Only the included DAZ3D Genesis 2 figure!
Therefore, all those great figures from games or animes, have to be completely re-created with basically using those Genesis 2 figure, its morphs and its own texture layout. Especially converting textures is very complicated.
You have to make the VaM figure looks like the game figure, not simply using those figure.
There are some high level tricks, tools and workarounds, and people have done some astonishing things, but it is still a lot of passionated work. So unfortunately it isn't as easy as "pulling over" some models from elsewhere.

This is not answering your question at all, but maybe can give you an insight in how things are done in VaM, and what is doable and what is "less doable".
Maybe there is a big fan of those game characters, who is willing to put some days of work into creating one of them, but don't be disappointed if not.

I've seen people on here pull models from previous WWE 2K games before...
Got a link?
Not into WWE, don't know any of the girls, just curious whether these are based on: https://smutba.se/?search_text=WWE
According to Wikipedia the latest game was release on March 11, 2022.
Some model rips seem to be from 17/18. Feb. 2022.
6bxnq8.jpg

Similar question here.

Back
Top Bottom