Model Aligner

Scenes Model Aligner

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
bill_prime submitted a new resource:

Model Aligner - Scene to easily adjust 1 model to match the dimensions of another reference model.

Scene to easily align 2 model dimensions with various morph sliders and indicators when the models are close to the same. For use when trying to change out models for existing scenes.

Instructions
  1. Load the appearance of the model you want to try to match into the PersonRef atom.
  2. Load the appearance of the model you want to adjust into the PersonAdj atom.
  3. **Click the CLICK ME *After changing look button after changing...

Read more about this resource...

I can't seem to get this working. When I load it up there are no sliders and I'm getting the following error log:

!> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_actions.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `Alert' and no extension method `Alert' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [1418, 30]

I updated Vamstory, but still can't get it working. Any thoughts?

I can't seem to get this working. When I load it up there are no sliders and I'm getting the following error log:

!> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_actions.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `Alert' and no extension method `Alert' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [1418, 30]

That is pretty strange, no idea where to start?
Any other users have an issue?
I guess I should page @hazmhox if they have any idea.

hazmhox figured it out, you need to update your VAM.
Latest update seems to be here: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/1-22-0-1-released.35293/

hola, is it possible to make something like this for matching penis dimensions? i tend to find it easy to swap out a woman in a scene, but really tricky to swap out a man due to things just not fitting any more!

hola, is it possible to make something like this for matching penis dimensions? i tend to find it easy to swap out a woman in a scene, but really tricky to swap out a man due to things just not fitting any more!

It is probably possible but this was a heck of a lot of work to get working properly, and I don't think the same logic I am using would work for different penis width/length/etc.

I feel like I am missing the benefit of this tool. What does this tool do that
Morph Mass Manager
doesn't do or doesn't do better than this? That one can simply paste to fit effortlessly different body types and you can exclude head if need be. If the issue is keeping the figure's morphs and scaling then what does this one do that the "scale" slider in your video at bottom left near start doesn't already do in a single slider?

I'm always down for useful tools but I'm a bit confused by the purpose of this one compared to the two alternatives which already exist and appear superior. Perhaps you can elaborate? Thanks.

I feel like I am missing the benefit of this tool. What does this tool do that
Morph Mass Manager
doesn't do or doesn't do better than this? That one can simply paste to fit effortlessly different body types and you can exclude head if need be. If the issue is keeping the figure's morphs and scaling then what does this one do that the "scale" slider in your video at bottom left near start doesn't already do in a single slider?

I'm always down for useful tools but I'm a bit confused by the purpose of this one compared to the two alternatives which already exist and appear superior. Perhaps you can elaborate? Thanks.

The point of my plugin is to adjust any model to fit any scene.
So, if a scene was built with a certain model with a bunch of scaling morphs and it doesn't work with standard size models, you can use my tool to adjust any model to similar dimensions as the model from the scene.
Essentially I found some scenes that were cool but broke when I changed models, so I made a tool that compares 2 models lip/genital/hand locations and added some key scaling morph sliders to adjust and get things to line up. This way you can use any model with any scene if you use this tool.

Hmmm the built in scale slider should take care of almost any scene and you would just manually tweak something like the breast as they would be the nearly sole exception to this issue but I guess there might be rare exceptions to this rule. Better to have than to not have I suppose.

Hmmm the built in scale slider should take care of almost any scene and you would just manually tweak something like the breast as they would be the nearly sole exception to this issue but I guess there might be rare exceptions to this rule. Better to have than to not have I suppose.

There are a few scale morphs that mess up the poses, like body scale, leg length, upper body/lower body scale etc.
That's why I included all those sliders, uust the ones that help align things.
Anyway, just an idea and a bit of a learning project for me haha, not sure if people find it useful.

There are a few scale morphs that mess up the poses, like body scale, leg length, upper body/lower body scale etc.
That's why I included all those sliders, uust the ones that help align things.
Anyway, just an idea and a bit of a learning project for me haha, not sure if people find it useful.
I've not seen any, myself, but I believe you especially since some themes like giantess and other odd proportion tastes/scenes may crop up for some user tastes. Well, at the very least the tool exists in the event someone needs it so as said better to have than to not even if I don't see many likely needing it. If you do ever expand on it maybe you can evolve it into a more comprehensive feature at some point down the line.

Back
Top Bottom