Mistress Kasadya, "Basic" Form (Giant and Normal)

Looks Mistress Kasadya, "Basic" Form (Giant and Normal)

Syrinxo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Kasadya, "Basic" Form (Giant and Normal) - A giant succubus look in two lightly animated scenes for VR viewing, and normal size

Custom skin and morph. Kasadya is the main character of my comic "Kasadya and Ethan," available here.

This VAR contains 3 scenes - two with a lightly animated GIANT Kasadya for a fun little VR experience, and a normally sized one. I recommend using Blazedust's ParentHoldLink (in dependencies) and CUAManager to deal with the horns, if you...

Read more about this resource...

Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Kasadya, "Basic" Form (Giant and Normal) - A giant succubus look in two lightly animated scenes for VR viewing, and normal size

Read more about this resource...
hi so great scene and look but.... the horns are not there? or they are but i cant see them.

So i reinstalled them manually and then the slider in assets worked but theyre the wrong scale and colour .

i change scale but cant change colour so just bright pink haha

Not sure what is going on or how to fix it.

And the physics no longer work so ..i cant fix it sorry :(

Also VAM in game software didnt down load the horns automatically...:?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
hi so great scene and look but.... the horns are not there? or they are but i cant see them.

So i reinstalled them manually and then the slider in assets worked but theyre the wrong scale and colour .

i change scale but cant change colour so just bright pink haha

Not sure what is going on or how to fix it.

And the physics no longer work so ..i cant fix it sorry :(

Also VAM in game software didnt down load the horns automatically...:?

You're the second person who's noted this, so it's def on my end - I'll take a look and post an update as soon as it's fixed. Yeah, scale and color need to be changed to match.
Can you tell me which of the scenes are missing horns?

Syrinxo updated Mistress Kasadya, "Basic" Form (Giant and Normal) with a new update entry:

Fix to Kasadya's horns

The horns' colors weren't working because Unity Asset VAMifier doesn't work if the asset is parented to another atom. An easy fix.

The size and orientation weren't working because - I THINK - using Parent Hold Link plugin on them, plus using CUA Manager to copy the horns between scenes, employed a different orientation system - inside a "container" - that remained in the JSON and stacked with global translation data even after the plugins were removed.
I had to work on it in a 2nd VAM...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It was with all your horn demoness stuff (all 3).

haha i already fixed it all as nothing worse than looking at something awesome and it missing a piece ...like a cool jigsaw puzzle but with the center piece missing leaving an ugly black hole (in my soul!!! LMAO). Good that we could resolve it to some extent.

Also VAM auto download has issues with acidbubbles download. Wont do it in software on either of my 2 vam set ups (work and play lol). SOmething to be mindful as i had to do a manual install but others might not know how to do this (if new).

Last edited:
Hello, and sorry to bother you, but I recently saw a "human" version of this model... was that ever released???

Back
Top Bottom