Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Lady Kasadya and Ethan, Erotic Comic - When a lusty succubus summons a lonely nerd to Hell... 38 pages of red boobs!

In this erotic Virt-a-Mate comic, a horny shape-shifting succubus summons a lonely nerd from the Overworld to be her plaything. Things don't go as expected, though, when he decides that he wants to get to know the being hiding behind a voluptuous facade...

Featuring: Boob inflation! Shapeshifting! Romantic drama! Poetry! Humor? My fleeting sanity!

Oh, and there are animations - please read the description on the Patreon post!

MODS: Since...

Read more about this resource...

Any chance you will release the scenes so they can be experienced in VaM?
Thanks for asking! I'll be releasing the characters, yes; as for the scenes, kind of. There are a couple issues.

First, the assets have various copyrights, so I'll be swapping in a different environment and demon horns, and so on.
Second, I made a bunch of scenes (well, literally hundreds) with all the poses and lighting, and half a dozen short looping animations. The plan is to tack together a few animations only as merged scenes and release them so you can experience a "living" Kasadya in VR in a few different positions and sizes, but it won't be the same as being in the comic. But believe me, it's worth it! ;)

Back
Top Bottom