Scenes Midnight Moves

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

Midnight Moves - A minimalistic dance mocap and light show

⚠️ PLEASE:
  • If you like this asset, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

View attachment 378224

How to Play

• Download and Install the var file
  • Two possibilities:
    • Load "Midnight Moves Desktop...

Read more about this resource...

The desktop version of CAMRIDE was so good at editing that I tried CAMRIDE in VR to test it out.
I was very impressed and did not get VR sickness.
It was great!
There is a special emotion there that is not possible in reality!

The desktop version of CAMRIDE was so good at editing that I tried CAMRIDE in VR to test it out.
I was very impressed and did not get VR sickness.
It was great!
There is a special emotion there that is not possible in reality!

Thank you for that feedback! I'm glad the camride is working for you in VR!

( I have a strong VR stomach so I generally tend to not give an opinion on my releases for "desktop" versions, but obviously you can always try it! )

Hello,During the running of the scene, my asset may have dragged the lens, and then the lens direction changed. How can I restore it?

quite amazing but now getting error

VAM_GS.Nails.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/VAM_GS/Toenails_1/Toenails_1.vam is missing

since VAM_GS.Nails.2.var is not on hub, actually this dependency affects a lot scenes now.

quite amazing but now getting error

VAM_GS.Nails.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/VAM_GS/Toenails_1/Toenails_1.vam is missing

since VAM_GS.Nails.2.var is not on hub, actually this dependency affects a lot scenes now.

I don't understand: you're missing Nails.1 or Nails.2 ? Our scene references Nails.latest so it should work. And the resource is available on the hub.
I would suggest that you remove your VAM_GS nails version and redownload a new one, this feels like a corrupted var.

I don't understand: you're missing Nails.1 or Nails.2 ? Our scene references Nails.latest so it should work. And the resource is available on the hub.
I would suggest that you remove your VAM_GS nails version and redownload a new one, this feels like a corrupted var.
Nevermind, I managed to get Nails.2 and meet all dependency this scene needs, but now it says a critical error which I don't remember happened before,
wtNRwXU0wg.jpg

this seems to be a CheesyFX.HeelAdjust2 issue, but now there's not much I can do about it.

It's a non critical error. The plugin does that, and there's nothing we can do about it unless Cheesy fixes it : )
This does not impact the scene.

Back
Top Bottom