Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SupaRioAmateur
Patreon
SupaRioAmateur
SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

Lulu FFX - Another FF Character by SupaRioAmateur

Took half a weekend to get the beta done, another 2 half days to get it works better. hope you like it. Previews are all at the hub.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jx1ksoqp4b6f7nu/SupaRioAmateur.FFX_Lulu.6.var/file

Whats Include
  • 12 pieces of clothing -> Necklace, HairScalp, HairBraid, HairAccBalls, HairAcc, Hair, Earrings, Earring, Cloth Undi, Cloth Old, Cloth.
  • Full textured with eyes, (2k+4K, no mouth)
  • Head and Body morphs, with...

Read more about this resource...

SupaRioAmateur updated Lulu FFX with a new update entry:

Update with a genitals texture without pubic hair

Was requested to have a shave texture for her. Attached in this post

torsoDecal.png was with her as a skin decal only for the cloth, it should be removed when expose her naked.
Fur in the hair section is a major fps killer, use it only for screenshot.

My friend @unded put 3 of my FF import into one scene, it is epic! thank you so much.
My friend @Miki post Lulu real hot,so much love, thank you so much...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm gonna quote your reaction since we cannot exchange in the rating system... Keep in mind poe's law when you read this. This is a friendly discussion :)

The baked shadows is only for cloth screenshot, and you can take it out since i made it a decal.
You dont have to use all the clothes and fur (hair is heavy, and your pc knows it) to make something decent. I have seen many people using a piece or two to make a great scene with her.
those sim I trying to achieve as performance friendly as possible. Reduced polycount, used lowest iteration as possible. I spent tons of time to make them sim as real as possible to increase immersion.

Dont think its fair to say, "My pc can't run it well hence the product is bad". If I release a character with just morphs and skin texture no cloth no hair your pc can run it better, would that be preferred? Pretty sure a naked lulu is good for "real time". Also, this game is not running good with the best pc regular consumer can buy, you just have to work around with lowering the amount of sim clothing in the scene, by toggling off sim on them, at lease game give you option to do so.

I dont mind low star rating, just think the reasoning is not fair. Could you reconsider?

Fair enough. You worked a lot. Does it make the base model usable for realtime with the whole things you created for Lulu enabled in VAM. No.
And you assume my configuration and potentially the fact that I don't know how to review a creation for VaM... which is kind of rude.

So, first of all, I'm working most of the time in VR mode with VaM. Tt means : soft physics disabled, and a 45hz setup.
Which means that when I tested Lulu, I was in this setup, on desktop... and I had only 18fps. As a comparison : with only a single advanced (really beautiful) model of Damarmau in an empty scene, I'm around 190fps.

The first thing I did was to disable ( totally randomly ) Lulu HairAccBalls, which already made the counter go to 40fps. A dozen of simulated tiny jewellery in her hairs consume half the render time of the character.
Then the cloth ( around 4 to 6 fps ), then the necklace ( around 2 to 4 fps just for a necklace ).

And then yeah... the fur, around 110 fps just for that.

So since I know exactly the average performances I get with almost any other look in VaM, this is in my opinion pretty consuming. No matter what spec I have... my review is based on the average experience I got on VaM. And obviously, you guessed it by now, I don't have a bad PC at all.
And if you tell me that you can run the whole Lulu at 180fps ( meaning it can be VR friendly potentially ), I'm pretty sure that you have some kind of Titan Tri-SLI whatever because I'm pretty sure that even a 2070 or 2080 cannot run this character above 40fps.

That said my remark concerning shadows still stands, I did checked everything and saw the decal, but the torso diffuse still has some baked shadows around the breasts and a few other spots which breaks the realism of the realtime lightning. This is what had a big impact on the final rating.

All this made me want to put a 4 star score.
All the reviews here can be resumed to "goody looky", and when someone takes the time to write a detailed review you answer is to say that I have a bad PC and/or I don't know how to test and that it is not fair.

Even if you think that... I think it is fair.
And seriously, 4 out 5 is an excellent rating, and my review ends with "Great piece of art". If this is not objective, I don't know what I can do to be more clear.

But I know a thing I can do... I can avoid reviewing your work in the future with detailed and constructive criticism and let the 5* rain from other people with "me liky game characters me clicky 5 stars".

IMHO, I like feedback, this is how I become better... even if sometimes I'm really proud of a piece of art and somebody points out something I could have done better. :)

Back
Top Bottom