Looking for a Vanessa Kirby VAM model

I see that you've been waiting a while for this. I have a few requests from my Patrons but I will look at this for you when I'm done. 👍

Hi. Progress report for you. This is the stage I am at now. More work to do around the eyes and then the body. Busy with the Patreon stuff also so doing what I can with it. Won't be too long and she will be yours
1680775399.jpg
!

Hi, this is taking longer than I thought it would. She is a pretty girl but to be honest I am struggling just now. I have too much on and I want to have my head clear to do her justice and give you something which we will both be happy with. The update I sent you is far below what I know I can do. I will do this for you, I give you my word on that but it's on the back burner for now.

Last edited:
Hi, this is taking longer than I thought it would. She is a pretty girl but to be honest I am struggling just now. I have too much on and I want to have my head clear to do her justice and give you something which we will both be happy with. The update I sent you is far below what I know I can do. I will do this for you, I give you my word on that but it's on the back burner for now. It will be a paid look on my Patreon but I will give you one month's free subscription to get her.

Thanks for the update and yeah I would love to see once it's ready. Just let me know! :)

I made one a ways back in 2020, before i started sharing stuff here. It would need to be properly updated to include all the new bells and whistles we currently have like decals, plugins, morphs, but maybe i can find the time to patch it up and Hub it. I spent a few minutes tweaking it but it needs a proper overhaul.
1681055771.png
1681055764.png

Thanks for the update and yeah I would love to see once it's ready. Just let me know! :)
She's on the Hub now. Hope it was worth the wait. Any issues, please let me know.

Last edited:
I made one a ways back in 2020, before i started sharing stuff here. It would need to be properly updated to include all the new bells and whistles we currently have like decals, plugins, morphs, but maybe i can find the time to patch it up and Hub it. I spent a few minutes tweaking it but it needs a proper overhaul.View attachment 232517View attachment 232518
Still trying to get to grips with all the bells and whistles 🤣 Your work is fantastic ! I'm sure that you would really do her justice.

Unfortunately been busy , plus traveling so it will probably be a bit before i can really hammer down on "finishing" it persay

Back
Top Bottom