can somone convert blender model to vam

relax110201

Reactions
hey any blender experts here i have a model but in .blend file would like to convert it to vam if possible

Yeah I'm wondering the same, there's a blender model I want to port into vam

Maybe some charitable soul will pass by and do it for free, but chances are you either need to pay someone or check the guides to learn to do it.

hey any blender experts here i have a model but in .blend file would like to convert it to vam if possible

Maybe some day, someone will create an AI-assisted script that can turn any humanoid blender model into a Genesis 2 character that can be imported into VAM. However right now, what you ask is actually very difficult. It's possible but takes a lot of effort.

The first thing you have to do is morph a genesis 2 model to fit the geometry of your blender model (or in other words, change the shape of the genesis 2 model without adding or deleting any vertices). Then, you have to move the texture from the blender model over to the new genesis 2 character.

There are scattered tutorials on how to do these things. I don't think anyone has the process perfected yet.

Back
Top Bottom