Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
OniEkohvius submitted a new resource:

Loba - A legend and apex predator.

View attachment 39669

Loba

The main screenshots here are to show off the model. Unfortunately I can't include the assets as they aren't free. Please see the screenshots at the bottom for the scene included. The hair in the pool screenshots is from Androinz' TLOU2 Ellie port but is not used in the included scene.

Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures (Only diffuse so...

Read more about this resource...

OniEkohvius updated Loba with a new update entry:

Update 2.0 - Model Re-rigged (Upper teeth issue perma-fixed).

2.0 Update: I've gone back and re-rigged this model so there should no longer be any issue with the upper teeth moving about! I'm going to be doing this for a lot of my older ports now that I know how to fix it permanently 🙌

For Loba specifically, i've made some adjustments to the skin tex and material settings. Model should also now be at 0,0,0 in scene with alternate lighting setup.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yeah, it's just because the old .var was called Ekohvius.loba.1 instead of OniEkohvius.
It's good practice to check history tab (or uploaded package) before updating (just to be sure), so VaM can detect update.
What i do is keep backup of all uploaded packages.That way end users have minimal issues. 😉
history.jpg

It's good practice to check history tab (or uploaded package) before updating (just to be sure), so VaM can detect update.
What i do is keep backup of all uploaded packages.That way end users have minimal issues. 😉
View attachment 128751
Ah, in that case it must have been because I didn't have the original copy myself. Thanks for the heads up (y) I'll just repackage and upload it now and it should say .2

OniEkohvius updated Loba with a new update entry:

Gen Tex added

Updated .var to include gen tex. Thanks to matias_vice for pointing out it was missing.

When packaging the last update, I had to remake the scene due to a packaging bug. I'm guessing when I remade the scene, I loaded a preset that didn't have the gen tex applied properly. Fixed now!

Read the rest of this update entry...