Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
MonsterShinkai submitted a new resource:

Light Rigs - a collection of my light rigs

A collection of light rigs that I've made and used over times saved as Subscenes.

I personally set the scene light to 0 or very low.
The rigs have 4 lights and some that are tagged (extra) which are off by default. You can choose to turn them on based on your computer specs.
In the scene provided you will notice the Subscene is located and attached to abdomen 2 with it's XYZ rotation set to 0.
Parent Link to Position with Y-Position locked and Rotation Off.
This is optimal, the setting I...

Read more about this resource...

These are great, but I have a question. How would you modify this to more fully light the legs/feet/shoes of the model?
You will have to adjust the light named "Front_Main". Try increasing it's range and spot light angle. It may then become too bright so you should also try reducing the intensity. It is a spot light and you may want to try changing it to point light. Check out the first video again on the main page.

You will have to adjust the light named "Front_Main". Try increasing it's range and spot light angle. It may then become too bright so you should also try reducing the intensity. It is a spot light and you may want to try changing it to point light. Check out the first video again on the main page.

Cool, thanks for the reply!

hello monstershinkai! I love the scenes and the UI options!!!

can you show or tell me how to use the UI / subscene in other existing scenes? thanks!

hello monstershinkai! I love the scenes and the UI options!!!

can you show or tell me how to use the UI / subscene in other existing scenes? thanks!
If you have another scene open, you have to add a new subscene, load one of my light rigs, align the subscene to abdomen 2 and other stuff just like my original setup. Next make a second subscene and add the UI.

I recommend to open my light rig scene and merge load the other scene into mine. If both person atoms are named "person" it will swap them instead of adding another person. You will have to remove additional lights and set the Scene Lighting - Global Illum Master Intensity to 0 again.

Last edited:
What preset is your character using? She looks really nice, Is it one of your presets? I tried looking it up on your presets but I can't find it.

Damn, It's real good tho. Can you make an exception just for this character pls?
btw your DP looks like jisoo and it's really cute.
Oh thank you. You seem like a nice person. There are people who get aggressive when I decline. Sorry but I regret releasing my looks and I just cannot do that again.

Last edited:
If you have another scene open, you have to add a new subscene, load one of my light rigs, align the subscene to abdomen 2 and other stuff just like my original setup. Next make a second subscene and add the UI.

I recommend to open my light rig scene and merge load the other scene into mine. If both person atoms are named "person" it will swap them instead of adding another person. You will have to remove additional lights and set the Scene Lighting - Global Illum Master Intensity to 0 again.
thank you MonsterShinkai <3 All issues solved :p

Oh thank you. You seem like a nice person. There are people who get aggressive when I decline. Sorry but I regret releasing my looks and I just cannot do that again.
Yeah, most people are too demanding and it's one of the drawbacks of being a creator especially those who provide free content. It must've been hard as free content creator.
How do you create your looks? Do you use in-game tools or you us external plugins?

Yeah, most people are too demanding and it's one of the drawbacks of being a creator especially those who provide free content. It must've been hard as free content creator.
How do you create your looks? Do you use in-game tools or you us external plugins?
I use the ingame morphs and also Blender for sculpting the 3d geometry. Then I use photoshop for textures. I don't use anything else.

Yeah. I just use the align button. Align the sub to abdomen2. After that you have to correct the rotation so set x and z rotation to 0.

ok, now I fully understand it and the result is even better! Combined with your first video about how to adjust light manually with just the front light Its excellent!

thanks monstershinkai!

Back
Top Bottom