Leave a Rating Box is for content reviews but has no picture upload function at all ?

Lione

Reactions
Leave a Rating Box is as i got informed by a MOD for content reviews but has no picture upload function at all ?

How should one add a correct creator' s CONTENT review there if it misses all and everything a legit review could offer ?

The "Discussion" though is meant for anything except a content review is that correct?

How can i review a content creators overall content and distribution workflow if all VAMHUB offers is a "single thread" review in discussion of this and that look /scene upload?

If i review a creators overall work under "RATE " with 1 Star since of horrible quality, bad distribution workflow, false advertising, member ignorance
you delete this due to " Content Review only" and a content review is impossible with missing prove posibilities.
So then you will "again" delete any posts due to missing prove of bad content = missing screenshots , detailed Informations
if a creator contacts you ?

In the same moment you please to leave such feedback on the Creators Patreon sites which only shows this "if you are a paying member".

And some creators do also delete members negative feedbacks at Patreon as i experienced myself and also some creators deleted my legit questions in their pay content subscription deviantart dashboards too if you discuss or critizize anything.
And that without even letting me a note about that.
They just do it because they are able to do that having full control over who posts what and when, including edit functions to delete all unwanted which may harm their business.

Also what sense makes it if people here place feedbacks in "discussion" which the creator can delete alltime and only keep the non critical positive feedbacks?

Same wiping of VAMHUB Members review possibility under Discussion happens easily if a creator just updates his thread or adds a newer Version of the VAR.
All previous discussion content is then gone including all our feedbacks.
The releases "Discussion" Thread is not at all a good way to post "quality" regarded feedback if it can be deleted so easy alltime.

So can we have a trustful REVIEW System workflow under "Leave a Rating" here which can not be edited / deleted / requested to be deleted by anyone "Creator" if its proven to be legit ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom