Korra [18+]

Looks Korra [18+]

stashman05

Reactions
stashman05 submitted a new resource:

Korra [18+] - From The Legend of Korra.

Here is my Korra look. The original model is by Evaan for Koikatsu. The clothing used is from @OniEkohvius own Korra look so be sure to download that as it is a dependency. The clothing in scene has a custom texture applied to it.
The following are whats included in this var and some things to note:
-2 morphs
-Base Korra morph
-Nose line morph to help give a nose line with the cell shader
-4 hair CUAS
-2 static with and without toon shader
-2 rigged with and...

Read more about this resource...

Just a quick one here...will probably go into VR to make more adjustments.

She looks great but you really robbed of her muskuls 😅

1674965542798.png

Also I have a request...please upload these without AnimeCelShader attached already. The plugin is still fairly buggy, especially in the free version. Taking it off and applying the new version is a whole thing, you have to reload all the textures and then resave and hard reset, because you can't put the plugin on when an old version was already used (in the same session).

You can definitely still show off their looks in the base VAR scene even without the plugin, so it's not a big loss on initial aesthetics.

Just a quick one here...will probably go into VR to make more adjustments.

She looks great but you really robbed of her muskuls 😅

View attachment 205464

Also I have a request...please upload these without AnimeCelShader attached already. The plugin is still fairly buggy, especially in the free version. Taking it off and applying the new version is a whole thing, you have to reload all the textures and then resave and hard reset, because you can't put the plugin on when an old version was already used (in the same session).

You can definitely still show off their looks in the base VAR scene even without the plugin, so it's not a big loss on initial aesthetics.
Ill work on making an ACS free version from now on. I was unaware that it could cause these problems so thank you for bringing it to my attention. Also, I'm not a sculptor so adding muscles manually would have been a little tough.

More work with Korra...she's just a downright doll, isn't she? (don't tell her I said that 😬)

Korra Waterbending.png

...seriously though, I am so happy for this import. Oni's original is a much older work that was as accurate as could be expected at the time, but just look at this photograph!! SO good :love:

Last edited by a moderator: