• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Korra (18+)

Looks Korra (18+) 1.1

OniEkohvius

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
Ekohvius submitted a new resource:

Korra - An avatar of... whatever.

View attachment 19085

A fairly well received request on the NoOC discord, so sharing.

Includes:
1 x Full Morph
2 x Outfits
2 x Hair (Clothing)

Dependencies:

Hunting Succubus' Eyes:

Scene Included:

View attachment 19086

Read more about this resource...

Looks great!
However, wish note that there is at least 1 texture missing, and it's not mentioned under dependencies. I tried equipping her skirt, and got this error:
Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Female/OniEkohvius/Korra Book 4 - Top/Korra Clothing Texture Set 2_Diffuse.jpg is not valid
Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Female/OniEkohvius/Korra Book 4 - Top/Korra Clothing Texture Set 2_Normal.jpg is not valid

I'm confused. Usually i just download and extract the files into my VaM folder then i can load the look from there. But with this, i can load up the scene with Korra but i can't seem to figure out how to load Korra into any other scene?

Recent work with this model using the new AnimeCelShader plugin and the Jill Valentine (Fortnite version) hair option. I think it looks awesome! Love ya Korra

1650053834273.png

1650053843893.png

1650053852796.png

Back
Top Bottom