• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Kissing Plugins?

Funny you mention it, the HJ plugin is actually based on a kissing script I wrote a while back :p. I'm hoping to find time to fix it up and release it sometime soon. In the meantime, I'm not sure if there's something similar that already exists.

I'd love to see this too! For ClockwiseSilver, if it is at all possible could you consider making the kissing action apply to anywhere and not just the face? Would be nice to set up romantic scenes with neck, back, hand kissing etc

I'm still new to VAM but I've used that HJ plugin, love it!

I would totally support this! I don't think I have ever seen a believable kissing scene in VAM. It would be amazing to have a plugin that would work like that. I would use it in every scene.

FYI, I've just posted a kissing plugin. It's in early access and free on 02/21. :)

FYI, I've just posted a kissing plugin. It's in early access and free on 02/21. :)

Hell yeah! say hi to your new patron! Nice work man!

Is this plugin working for you, guys? I get them heads turning very close but with almost no lip contact like there's an invisible wall in between, I think their noses collide and block the contact. I start to move sliders around but still doesn't work. Maybe do I have some physics option disabled? I setup as explained, one person with position and rotation enabled, and another with rotation only.

I think it is even great, that something like this exists. It is somewhat crude, but IMHO usable. Definitely much better than nothing! I really like and often use the Silver Kiss plugin.
Try to change the different settings like depth and angles and lips. You can also move and turn the persons heads around. At some positions it works better or worse. After some trying I almost every time got a somewhat satisfying result.

Funny you mention it, the HJ plugin is actually based on a kissing script I wrote a while back :p. I'm hoping to find time to fix it up and release it sometime soon. In the meantime, I'm not sure if there's something similar that already exists.
Pretty old thread but I think this fits in here pretty well. Btw you seem like you know what you're doing :p
Uhm quick question:
Did you saw the fireplace scene by vrshoga? It has an incedible kissing function implemented (with sounds!) but I can't export it as a plugin preset for example for other scenes. Even when you delete all plugins, the kissing with sounds is still possible. How can you do stuff like this?
Is this some extended scene coding bazinga or how does this work?

Back
Top Bottom