Reactions
Twitter
Jackaro18430787
Patreon
Jackaroo
Jackaroo submitted a new resource:

Karlach - The barbarian

Karlach

Karlach was a citizen of Elturel before being taken prisoner and forced to fight in the Blood War, the eternal conflict between demons and devils. She was a prisoner and champion of Zariel, Archdevil and ruler of Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells. Taking a risky chance on escape, Karlach boarded a hostile Mind Flayer ship when it appeared in the sky of Avernus. Using it, she made her escape from...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to restore the right horn instead of it being broken? These are the best looking horns so far in VAM that aren't just a CUA but the broken bit isn't as useful. Not sure if it's possible to do since I think this was mostly ported from BG3 so probably doesn't have a restored original?

*edit* Also the CUA tail is something i've been looking for ages as well, a fully fledged tiefling tail, only this one is a bit....limp. Doesn't have much rigidity beyond the base so can't really pose with it besides standing straight. Any chance this is something that is fixable? Would LOVE at least if the tail could be fixed up :)

Last edited:
This is my first time using a model with a CUA so I might be doing something wrong, but her tail rotates and clips through her, coming out the front of her body once her hips are rotated past 45 degrees in the X axis. I've tried playing with the physics settings on the CUA but they don't seem to have any effect. Is there anything that can be done, or is this just how CUAs behave?

This is my first time using a model with a CUA so I might be doing something wrong, but her tail rotates and clips through her, coming out the front of her body once her hips are rotated past 45 degrees in the X axis. I've tried playing with the physics settings on the CUA but they don't seem to have any effect. Is there anything that can be done, or is this just how CUAs behave?

View attachment 304945
I am also having the same issue, if you figure out a fix let us know! I'll do the same if I figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom