www.patreon.com
Twitter
ZinsVam
Patreon
Zins
Zin submitted a new resource:

Kai'Sa from KDA - Built different

Kai'Sa from KDA is finished.

Thanks to BlenderB_Rodriguez for Blender help!

Hair CUA has two different hairs - one physics and one static for those who want. Make sure to use CUA Manager plugin if you want to save the appearance. (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/cuamanager.547/)

Preview of physics:

View attachment 76577
View attachment 76581
View attachment 76580

Read more about this resource...

question, how can i load this appereance on an existing scene with the hair included? i saved the appearence fully and i can load it on any scene but it always appears bald, the Ahri Look has the same problem, maybe im a noob at VaM, but i cant load KDA Kai'sa or KDA Ahri fully on any scene but the original one, can someone help?

question, how can i load this appereance on an existing scene with the hair included? i saved the appearence fully and i can load it on any scene but it always appears bald, the Ahri Look has the same problem, maybe im a noob at VaM, but i cant load KDA Kai'sa or KDA Ahri fully on any scene but the original one, can someone help?

Like I wrote in the post, use CUA manager to save assets such as hair. Load character into another scene, then apply CUA preset to it and it'll automatically load the hair.

Back
Top Bottom