Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
VirtAmateur
Patreon
VirtAmateur
VirtAmateur submitted a new resource:

Kainé's Day Off - Quick scene based on SupaRioAmateur's amazing port.

Big thanks to SupaRioAmateur for porting her.

She's gorgeous and captured my imagination, so I gave myself an hour to make something. Hope you like it and maybe improve it :)

Video preview:

Features:

• Simple looping animation.
  • Speed control.
  • Simple orgasm animation.
  • Stiff male.
  • POV with passenger (please let me know if the movement makes...

Read more about this resource...

hello, some issues with the scene ? never alligns on it own...maybe the model genitals are too large as even when manually posed they pop out....:( lol
thanks!

Attachments

• erk.png
    erk.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 0
  • error will robinson.png
    error will robinson.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 0
Oh, it could be you don't have https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/. I forgot to add it as an important dependency. Put it in AddOnPackages and restart VAM.
thanks for reply, i do have that ...as i thought that too haha it just doesn't align.
BUT if you make the penis tip hold and make the penis slightly smaller it works perfectly without messing with alignment!

Is it possible to turn off the reflective state reflection (for performance) ?
if you remove the floor it causes the characters to drop and the clothes no longer hold.

Also adding a mirror infront of the model instead of below works well ;-D

And for anyone who asks ...the excellent rio model needs this dependency which wasnt in their auto download but they were kind enough ot link us too: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/nier-automata-2b-compendium.4887/download

overall good work!

Last edited:
thanks for reply, i do have that ...as i thought that too haha it just doesn't align.
BUT if you make the penis tip hold and make the penis slightly smaller it works perfectly without messing with alignment!

Is it possible to turn off the reflective state reflection (for performance) ?
if you remove the floor it causes the characters to drop and the clothes no longer hold.

Also adding a mirror infront of the model instead of below works well ;-D

And for anyone who asks ...the excellent rio model needs this dependency which wasnt in their auto download but they were kind enough ot link us too: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/nier-automata-2b-compendium.4887/download

overall good work!
You can add a slate instead of the reflective slate. Add Atom -> FloorsAndWalls -> Slate. Or any other floor.

About the alignment, I'll make some changes but you know how VAM is... there may be some morphs you don't have or some physics settings may be different. I have Soft Body Physics ON and High Quality Physics ON

Thanks for pointing out the [VaM] Nier 2B Compendium dependency.

You can add a slate instead of the reflective slate. Add Atom -> FloorsAndWalls -> Slate. Or any other floor.

About the alignment, I'll make some changes but you know how VAM is... there may be some morphs you don't have or some physics settings may be different. I have Soft Body Physics ON and High Quality Physics ON

Thanks for pointing out the [VaM] Nier 2B Compendium dependency.

I do indeed ! haha

This is your scene but from a VR pov... this is what i did to change it -

I fixed the penis via size and hold. And the angle of the dude which was slightly off.​
Then I made sure nier model had the full clothing.​
I added possession command back in and placed the hands perfect for vr lock.​
Then I added the improved POV plugin to the male.​
Then I added in slate and then removed reflective slate floor to help performance (if you dont do it in this order the clothes mess up). For VR reflective floors are kind of pointless.​
Then I added a mirror to the right side of the facing male, at a 45 degree angle = the nier model looks that way which creates the illusion that she is looking at you in the mirror lol​
Then I moved the controls to infront of the couple = for ease of use in vr.​
Then I added a web browser at a 45 degree angle to the left facing male. And put xvideo / nier automata 2b best complication : https://www.xvideos.com/video60004049/nier_automata_2b_best_compilation = montage of positions lol​

So the result is for VR and easy to possess model who can look to their left for a full side view and eye lock and to their right for the nier model montage of fucks. No idea if this is of use but it certainly makes the end result more intense for the user :D

Last edited:
I do indeed ! haha

This is your scene but from a VR pov... this is what i did to change it -

I fixed the penis via size and hold. And the angle of the dude which was slightly off.​
Then I made sure nier model had the full clothing.​
I added possession command back in and placed the hands perfect for vr lock.​
Then I added the improved POV plugin to the male.​
Then I added in slate and then removed reflective slate floor to help performance (if you dont do it in this order the clothes mess up). For VR reflective floors are kind of pointless.​
Then I added a mirror to the right side of the facing male, at a 45 degree angle = the nier model looks that way which creates the illusion that she is looking at you in the mirror lol​
Then I moved the controls to infront of the couple = for ease of use in vr.​
Then I added a web browser at a 45 degree angle to the left facing male. And put xvideo / nier automata 2b best complication : https://www.xvideos.com/video60004049/nier_automata_2b_best_compilation = montage of positions lol​

So the result is for VR and easy to possess model who can look to their left for a full side view and eye lock and to their right for the nier model montage of fucks. No idea if this is of use but it certainly makes the end result more intense for the user :D
Thank you for the great feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom