Melissa's Day Off

Scenes Melissa's Day Off

plz! Check your workflow…these dependencies numbers!
If you need help how to package var‘s properly, check some guides

RemyM said:
I suggest you get all dependencies if you want it to work properly.. works perfectly on my rig and gear. I understand not everyone has money for and upgrade and I apologize for my lack of concern over this issue.
Perhaps one day VAM won't attach every file I have on my pc just because I want to make a girl smile in a scene.
Yeah right. I'll install >15 GB of dependencies and chase down 100 missing vars from the web.
Let me assure you, my rig is not the issue here. The RTX 3080 works quite well when paired with a 5800x3d, 32 gig of RAM and a custom loop.
I appreciate that you share your scenes for free but in their current state, none of them are usable.
There are guides in the virtamate forums about how to package vars and the community is quite helpful, too.

• Try to build your scenes using a clean installation of VaM and only install the dependencies that you really want to include.
  • Avoid referencing plugins/morphs/textures/assets from other scenes. Target the appropriate packages from the original author or, if there are none, include them in your own vars if allowed to.
  • Use a single appearance for each person in your scenes instead of mixing morphs and textures from multiple looks.
  • Avoid packages including "AUTO" morphs in your local installation. Those tend to auto-apply to person atoms and therefore cause unwanted dependencies.

Yeah right. I'll install >15 GB of dependencies and chase down 100 missing vars from the web.
Let me assure you, my rig is not the issue here. The RTX 3080 works quite well when paired with a 5800x3d, 32 gig of RAM and a custom loop.
I appreciate that you share your scenes for free but in their current state, none of them are usable.
There are guides in the virtamate forums about how to package vars and the community is quite helpful, too.
Tell you what... you unpack it .. fix it ... make a video tutorial of how you are fixing it... post it on youtube and educate me on how to recreate the scene or scenes without changing anything i set out to create.... and you will be my hero.

Back
Top Bottom