Just  a Foto2vam version of me

Looks Just a Foto2vam version of me

You are a very bold person! I've made a VaM version of myself, too (I bet like many others), but I would never ever share it. Lol ;)

Hey, can you share a bit of how you went about making a male with foto2vam? I know it well when it comes to females but males... I've had mixed success.
Well you start with a male skin, as you know if you use fototovam every output is female. when you load your json file into the scene folder and open it it will be dark and female. simply add a sub scene 3 light source and then change the skin type to a male atom, just pick the skin type closest to the type your trying to emulate. from there its morph madness my friend. spend enough time in the morphs you can make a pretty good likeness. phototo vam gives you a starting point. just use really good passport type photos on a white background. hope this helps.

Well you start with a male skin, as you know if you use fototovam every output is female. when you load your json file into the scene folder and open it it will be dark and female. simply add a sub scene 3 light source and then change the skin type to a male atom, just pick the skin type closest to the type your trying to emulate. from there its morph madness my friend. spend enough time in the morphs you can make a pretty good likeness. phototo vam gives you a starting point. just use really good passport type photos on a white background. hope this helps.
Thanks a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom