Jill Retribution Outfit and Swimsuit

Clothing Jill Retribution Outfit and Swimsuit

JoyBoy

Featured Contributor
Reactions
I have had the same issues JoyBoy , if using Blender you could highlight the offending vertices in edit mode and use remove doubles , or alt M to merge the vertices . btw great work on Jill remake , the best i've seen

Last edited:
I have had the same issues JoyBoy , if using Blender you could highlight the offending vertices in edit mode and use remove doubles , or alt M to merge the vertices . btw great work on Jill remake , the best i've seen
Nice thanks for the help ill try it out. It's annoying that it looks fine on all software I load it on except VAM.

Cool port! Just a note that this var package could be a lot smaller as there are many duplicate textures in here across different folders.

Cool port! Just a note that this var package could be a lot smaller as there are many duplicate textures in here across different folders.
Oh, I see what you mean. You are referring to the retribution outfit. I'll see what I can do to reduce the size with an update. Thanks for letting me know.

Since I have your attention. In regards to the ported models provided for free on the web, are we allowed to post them on the hub?

You can post ports here as long as the source you are porting from allows that usage. You are responsible for all content you post and for following any licenses or other terms. Keep in mind the source you are porting from may include copyrighted materials (like textures) themselves.

Back
Top Bottom