• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question It is possible to use Leap Motion in desktop mode?

Voithe

Reactions
Hi guys! I've just subscribed. VAM is, finally, what i was waitng for... for a very long time! The power of modern GPUs, applied in a very (heigh quality) professional way to the adult entertainment world.

That said... it is possible to use Leap Motion in desktop mode?
If yes... how? I tried with no success.

Thanks in advice! ;)

Let me know if you find a way...

Sad that no devs said a word on that... they should know if it is possible or not... 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
I know it was possible with a plugin back in version 1.15. Since 1.16, I think VaM supports it natively, but only in VR.

Would Meshed or a knowledgeable developer please make it available in desktop mode. I mean... if the driver software support is already there and available in VR, why can't it just be as simple as switching it on for desktop? If it's still buggy, it's okay. We would still like to try it out.

Upvote 0
i forgot about that plugin i wonder if it still works. Im going to try to dig it up. Just tried it. Not working

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know it was possible with a plugin back in version 1.15. Since 1.16, I think VaM supports it natively, but only in VR.

Would Meshed or a knowledgeable developer please make it available in desktop mode. I mean... if the driver software support is already there and available in VR, why can't it just be as simple as switching it on for desktop? If it's still buggy, it's okay. We would still like to try it out.

That's what i think too. I can't understand why it should not work in desktop mode...

Maybe it would be very limited but... hey... at least it is something...

🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
I am getting adjusted to using the game as a new patron and immediately wanted to use the leap motion in desktop mode; and this thread is the outcome of my attempt. Darn. Would be very nice to see in a future build!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom