Not A Bug Issues with controllers

esteban35

Reactions
Hi,

(Sorry for my poor english...)

I have some issues on VamX (I'm using a quest 2 with Virtual Desktop and Steam VR). After several minutes, once a scene is loaded, my controllers that makes me move up and down, left and right... do not respond anymore and only make me go up so that I can't find the scene back. The only way I have is to restart VAM. Loading a new scene does not change anything. But the problem always come back.

I don't know if this is clear enough.

Do you have any solution ?

Hey, I've had issues running VAM through Virtual Desktop and SteamVR so now I only launch it from Virtual Desktop Streamer App. It has more natural controls for me and its a bit faster since SteamVR isn't running in the background. I right click on the Streamer App while in VR and click Launch Game. Go to where VAM is installed and double click on VAM.exe to start the game. Give it a try.

1672675376335.png

Hey, I've had issues running VAM through Virtual Desktop and SteamVR so now I only launch it from Virtual Desktop Streamer App. It has more natural controls for me and its a bit faster since SteamVR isn't running in the background. I right click on the Streamer App while in VR and click Launch Game. Go to where VAM is installed and double click on VAM.exe to start the game. Give it a try.

View attachment 194559

Far MUCH better ! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom