Question Is there any tutorials on how to create a simple masturbation scene?

AlternativeReality

Reactions
I've looked everywhere and even tried working backwards from other scenes, where can I learn how to create a masturbation scene with orgasm and cum?

What part do you have trouble with? How do you want to do it? What have you tried so far?
I mean, I can do like one or two things for it, I get the animation part, just don't understand how to make everything work together. I'd love a tutorial on just a basic thing like model gets turned on stroke stroke stroke completion and moans haha.

Upvote 0
Any scene can be broken down into parts. You say you're ok already with the animation, what other parts are you struggling with? Moaning? Fluids? Expressions?

Upvote 0
Any scene can be broken down into parts. You say you're ok already with the animation, what other parts are you struggling with? Moaning? Fluids? Expressions?
So, Its like making everything work together. I can connect a asset to a part of the body for the fluid, but I don't know how to get that, the animation, the moan and everything to work together to create the scene. If that makes sense.

Upvote 0
Here's a simple scene part list:
  • Hand movement: you can use Timeline or a Cycleforce
  • Fluid: hazmhox fluid generator or another CUA (you say you can do this already)
  • Erection morph: there's a few male morphs for that, possible built-in already
  • Button for cumming: UIbutton with a triggers to set stream for the fluid generator or whatever other CUA you use
  • Moaning: there's VAMMoan, or MacGruber's Life, etc. Can be set as a trigger when you press the button above
The key is to start simple; make a very basic scene with 1 part, then add another, and so on.

Here's a quick guide for a very very very robotic wank to get started:
  1. Position a hand in front of the penis. Don't bother with grabbing it, just a open hand in that area;
  2. Add a cycleforce, link it to the hand, and give it some force. Position it so that the force is taking the hand in the intended movement;
  3. Add the Fluid CUA, you say you already know this part, to the penis or close to it;
  4. Add VAMMoan or another to the male person's plugins;
  5. Add a UIButton with a trigger for a stream or whatever the Fluid needs to shoot fluid particles;
  6. Add another to trigger a orgasm from VAMMoan or another you use;
Ok, this should get you a really stiff robot-like male pretending to jack off. Press the button and semen shoots and the robot orgasms. Pretty crappy, but you get the idea and then build up from there.

Upvote 0
Here's a simple scene part list:
  • Hand movement: you can use Timeline or a Cycleforce
  • Fluid: hazmhox fluid generator or another CUA (you say you can do this already)
  • Erection morph: there's a few male morphs for that, possible built-in already
  • Button for cumming: UIbutton with a triggers to set stream for the fluid generator or whatever other CUA you use
  • Moaning: there's VAMMoan, or MacGruber's Life, etc. Can be set as a trigger when you press the button above
The key is to start simple; make a very basic scene with 1 part, then add another, and so on.

Here's a quick guide for a very very very robotic wank to get started:
  1. Position a hand in front of the penis. Don't bother with grabbing it, just a open hand in that area;
  2. Add a cycleforce, link it to the hand, and give it some force. Position it so that the force is taking the hand in the intended movement;
  3. Add the Fluid CUA, you say you already know this part, to the penis or close to it;
  4. Add VAMMoan or another to the male person's plugins;
  5. Add a UIButton with a trigger for a stream or whatever the Fluid needs to shoot fluid particles;
  6. Add another to trigger a orgasm from VAMMoan or another you use;
Ok, this should get you a really stiff robot-like male pretending to jack off. Press the button and semen shoots and the robot orgasms. Pretty crappy, but you get the idea and then build up from there.
Thanks so much I'm gonna give this a shot! I really appreciate your time! I might have some questions along the way if you're ok with answering them still.

Upvote 0
Let not a lack of knowledge stop you ;)

(VAR packaging)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom