Question Is there a file that stores which scenes/objects you've hidden and favorited?

kalapada

Reactions
I've recently had to do a fresh install and copied over all the VAM content I could but I don't seem to be able to find any file that contains the items I've hidden or favorited, leaving me with a big mess to sort through. Is there a file that contains these settings that I can copy over to the new install?

I've recently had to do a fresh install and copied over all the VAM content I could but I don't seem to be able to find any file that contains the items I've hidden or favorited, leaving me with a big mess to sort through. Is there a file that contains these settings that I can copy over to the new install?
Sadly there is no single file with all user settings for hidden/favorite content. :confused:
Each item has own .fav or .hide file next to it.

For example if scene1.json is hidden there is scene1.json.hide file next to it, or if scene2.json is favorite there is scene2.json.fav file next to it.

Same is true for rest of the content.
-hairstyles (hairstyleNAME.vam.hide or preset presetNAME.vap.fav)
-clothes (same as hairstyle for hidden item or fav presets)
-morphs (Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/*/favorites/morphNAME.fav)
-all presets (new presets xxx.vap.fav or legacy presets xxx.json.hide/fav)
-assets (assetNAME.assetbundle.fav or .hide)
-plugins (pluginNAME.cs.fav or .hide)
-folders (folderNAME.hide)

EDIT: I'm sure someone can make plugin to scan for .fav and .hide files and export them into list for easier import or toggle? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom