Question Is it possible to make Accid Bubble's Timeline animations blend with or override idle movement plugins like Glance, Life, E-motions etc?

Reactions
I wonder if it possible to make Timeline animations blend with or override idle movements plugins like Glance, Life, E motion etc.

Based on my observation, idle movements plugins like Glance, Life, E motion etc. can permanently change the control of person. I cannot play at all the Timeline animation I created for the head and facial expression even after I disable those idle movements plugins! The only solution for me is to make a hard reset and reload try scene with them disabled.

(That being said, I should say I really admire and appreciate these developers and works, especially the beautiful eye movement. I would never be able to make such myself, thank you all!)

I wonder if there is a way for me to let Timeline animation override those plugins or if there are ways for me to truely eliminate the effects of (or at least some of them) those plugins whenever I play the Timeline animation without reloading the scene, of course. The key part is how to have a clean way to release their control of head and facial expressions...

Last edited:
Normally if the plugin is not running on the atom, it shouldn't prevent Timeline (or IdlePoser or any other plugin) from controlling that same controller.

There might be something else controlling what you're trying to animate. For the eye movements, when removing Glance, it will return to the "previous mode", e.g. "Look At Player". You might want to go change that (after removing/disabling glance) in the Auto Behavior tab of the Person atom.

As for Blending you can blend the "weight" in Timeline (in the Targets tab, expand the controller on the right side) by having 100 on an animation you want to control and 0 on an animation you want to release the control, but other plugins (including Glance) might not be so nice in releasing control :D At this point it will depend on the order in which plugins actually affect the control, and that's not something you really have control over.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom