Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

Intimacy sex - Handjob, fucking, cum in mouth and cuddles! With Glance and Embody.

View attachment 55221

I started this scene to try and see how I could create intimacy using Glance and closeups. I think this worked surprisingly well, I hope you'll also like it! There's a cuddles scene that I think is very soothing too. It's overall pretty simple but there are a lot of variations, so take your time and have fun!

Both looks are ddaamm's ones:
- Mike

Read more about this resource...

@potatohunter0 haha yeah I was unsure if it helped immersion or not :D You can go in Timeline, find the animation that does the creaking metal, in the Edit tab, click the trigger and then delete the trigger that plays the creaking sound. If none of this tells you anything, I'll have to reopen the scene when I have time to give you more info ;) If you have some trouble, ask away!

@potatohunter0 haha yeah I was unsure if it helped immersion or not :D You can go in Timeline, find the animation that does the creaking metal, in the Edit tab, click the trigger and then delete the trigger that plays the creaking sound. If none of this tells you anything, I'll have to reopen the scene when I have time to give you more info ;) If you have some trouble, ask away!

That worked perfectly, thank you!

Hi mate , i have been asked about the Penis grip , `can this be changed to a pose instead of a morph`
i have stated that i had to set the pose morph to morphs in the var packaging manager so that it appears in the Atom morphs
as it does not show as a pose
1713508679349.png

but if the var is unpacked and the penis grip pose morphs are placed in the Custom/Atom/morphs directory
it then appears as pose . i feel this is just a problem with the var packaging that it does not have a choice for pose morphs , just standard morphs.

Back
Top Bottom