Intimate Moment

Scenes Intimate Moment

Wow, I'm such an idiot! How did I not notice that option there!
Thank you both for the quick replies!

Just a small suggestion, since I found it to be very useful. The @MacGruber StateMachine from the LogicBricks package helps me to significantly reduce the number of buttons in my scenes (they are actually just playgrounds at this stage). Instead of having Next1, Next2, Next3, etc buttons that I need to show and hide I can place one single Next button and attach a StateMachine plugin. The StateMachine has then multiple states (S1,S2,S3,...). The button click itself just triggers the StateMachine to jump to the next state which then has for example OnEnter triggers where you can start a certain animation etc.
This helps to keep the scene relatively clear. I also use it to implement toggle buttons for actions that have no toggle option. For example, instead of having two POV buttons to set Passenger-Active/Inactive and hiding the one not needed, I use one button with two states.
Please ignore my input, if this was something that you knew already. I just didn't see the LogicBricks in any of the trending plugins list, but I believe it is almost as essential as the Timeline plugin from @Acid Bubbles for more complicated scenes.

Thanks again for the great work and for the instant help!

That's a nice recommendation, I'll try it for my next scene! Thanks!

I just dl'd the most recent update and I'm not able to get any sound. What am I missing?

I just dl'd the most recent update and I'm not able to get any sound. What am I missing?
There is no sound at the beginning. There are only sound effects when the actual sex starts (missionary, cowgirl, etc.) :)

Just a question: I like to change the room environments (like curtains, bed, lights) but in the scene atom i can't edit anything. Thanks for any help.

Just a question: I like to change the room environments (like curtains, bed, lights) but in the scene atom i can't edit anything. Thanks for any help.
Did you switch on the hidden atoms?
1642713370756.png

The room/bed/curtains are gathered in one single asset. But lights are independent.

Ah!! Thanks! It´s called scene atom, right. Lights are also found, great...um, wait...i can not select the hole scene but not the enviroment. How can i do that?

Ah!! Thanks! It´s called scene atom, right. Lights are also found, great...um, wait...i can not select the hole scene but not the enviroment. How can i do that?

What do you mean by 'environment'? Do you mean the landscape picture in the background?

So is there any way to change them? I noted that this room comes from here:
Well, that's way beyond my expertise but I guess it was a Unity or Daz asset originally that has been imported in VaM. I don't know much, I'm sorry.
Best option would be to directly ask to the person who shared it on Reddit (IRIN455), but I don't know if he is still around (he uploaded this room a long time ago).

I'd give anything for a skip stripping button and to be able to return to HJ/BJ. If things just teleport even that's fine. This is easily the best scene there is.

Back
Top Bottom