• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Intimate Moment

Scenes Intimate Moment v6

Gegecucu

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Gegecucu submitted a new resource:

Intimate Moment - Big scene with multiple sex positions

DESCRIPTION

Big scene with the following features:
- 12 Positions with animated transitions (30min+ of animations)
- 2 different strips of female character
- Small "workshop" and tips are included to make the animation compatible with custom models

Any constructive criticism is more than welcome!

INSTRUCTION

Push the start button and enjoy.
If you want to use another model than the default one, push the "check size" button at the begining and follow the instructions to...

Read more about this resource...

Nice scene, you've clearly put some work in to it!

I'm getting these errors because I have the files but they don't match the file locations you are using. With the .var system it is best to include assets in the .var if possible though you really need to get permission from the creator. Otherwise it is highly unlikely others will have chosen to put the asset in the same place you have so they will get errors too.

1602505781509.png

From what I understand VAM now includes an explosion limiter system so a separate plugin should not be necessary.

When I played the scene the guy sat on the bed but he kept all his clothes on, is this a bug? she was trying to give him a handjob / blowjob but his trousers were still on.

issue with undressing like the clothes wasnt trigger to be undress. Also the scenes can use faster animation. Cause it feels like everything is in slowmotion.

Thank you both for your feedback. The update should fix these issues. The speed of some animations have been also tweaked.

I have only tested on 1.20 so I cannot answer you for sure.
Be sure to use the correct timeline plugin (.209)

This scene is amazing and it looks like it took a TON of work!

The Passenger plugin works great for this, but I suggest setting the clipping distance in ImprovedPOV to the minimum of 0.01. This makes it so that kissing the girl at the beginning doesn't make a hole in her face. It's also a bit of a stretch to click the Next button from there, but that's just a nitpick.

The only problem I have with this scene is that the performance is pretty bad on my system (i7-7700K, 2070 Super). I think it's mostly due to the lighting. Normally I can take 4 pixel lights, but this one doesn't like it. That being said, I did some playing around and made a night version with only two lights. I think it looks pretty good on the Index (LCD screens, so black level is not great). I tweaked the lighting values to fit (slight color changes too), added NoStage3's UnityAssetVamifier for better shadows, and added in the built-in City Scape to fill in the background. If you want to try it, you can merge load this file:

IntimateMoment-Merge.json

You're free to do whatever you want with it, and anyone else reading this can try it too. Make sure load the original and then do a Merge Load, as this only contains the room and lights.

Oh yeah, and now there's sound, but geesp0t's Easy Moan and AdamAnt5's Realtime LipSync work well when attached to the female.

Also, if you lock the Clothing Presets before replacing the girl, then you can still use the "Undress Her (Default model only)" option.

Err, and "Missionary" only has one N in it. Okay, I'll stop now.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
I'm aware that there is performance issue with the scene. I'll try to look into it but your night environment could be very helpful, thanks!

And yeah, I know VaMMoan (it was not a thing when I created my scene) but I'm using it in the new scene I'm working on.

Last edited:
Thanks for integrating it! That was quick too.

Here's what I do for maximum immersion (just realized step 4-5 today):
  1. Set ImprovedPOV to Head Distance 0.07 and Clipping Distance 0.01.
  2. Set Passenger to Rotation Smoothing 1.00 and enable Rotation Lock (don't do this if you suffer from motion sickness).
  3. Activate Passenger.
  4. Go to Menu -> Navigation tab and press "Possess" (not the same as the toolbar button).
  5. Possess the male hands and click the select button.
  6. Start the scene. Now the camera is controlled by the male head, but you have control of his hands.
  7. Go to town.
The rotation smoothing helps lessen motion sickness.

I'm not asking you to change it. Just saying that it's what I do and it works particularly well with this scene.

Looking forward to your next scene!

So I was trying the Night Version you added and it looks like you merged my file with a different version of your scene or something? It doesn't have the audio in it.

Also, I think I made the bathroom light too harsh. It makes weird shadows on the girl's face. This new one makes the shadows softer.

Attachments

• IntimateMoment-Merge.json
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
Great scenes. 1 question though, how do I "press spacebar" to switch pov when I'm using a vr headset and not near a keyboard? Ty

Great scenes. 1 question though, how do I "press spacebar" to switch pov when I'm using a vr headset and not near a keyboard? Ty
Yeah the shortcut does not work in VR unfortunately.
But you can enable/disable male POV by :
- Selecting male root atom
- Go in the plugin tab
- Find the passenger plugin and go to its parameter
- Click on the Active box

Yeah the shortcut does not work in VR unfortunately.
But you can enable/disable male POV by :
- Selecting male root atom
- Go in the plugin tab
- Find the passenger plugin and go to its parameter
- Click on the Active box
Having only just started using VAM that might take me some trial and error to do, but knowing it can be done is great :)

Having only just started using VAM that might take me some trial and error to do, but knowing it can be done is great :)
I'm sure you'll manage to do it!
Oh and be sure to be in "Edit" mode to do what I said

Thanks for this great scene @Gegecucu. Also thank you @WrongTamago for the night version.

I'm curious about the Start/Next button and most of the other buttons too. They are not listed in the Select-Menu, but I can clearly see them being activated via timeline triggers. I am still very new, so it might be trivial, but I just can't figure it out.

Thanks for this great scene @Gegecucu. Also thank you @WrongTamago for the night version.

I'm curious about the Start/Next button and most of the other buttons too. They are not listed in the Select-Menu, but I can clearly see them being activated via timeline triggers. I am still very new, so it might be trivial, but I just can't figure it out.

Thanks! They're just hidden. In the Select menu, enable "Show Hidden" at the bottom right. There's a lot of stuff in this scene.

Yep, the Hide Option is gold. Thanks to it, I can hide my garbage :ROFLMAO:

Wow, I'm such an idiot! How did I not notice that option there!
Thank you both for the quick replies!

Just a small suggestion, since I found it to be very useful. The @MacGruber StateMachine from the LogicBricks package helps me to significantly reduce the number of buttons in my scenes (they are actually just playgrounds at this stage). Instead of having Next1, Next2, Next3, etc buttons that I need to show and hide I can place one single Next button and attach a StateMachine plugin. The StateMachine has then multiple states (S1,S2,S3,...). The button click itself just triggers the StateMachine to jump to the next state which then has for example OnEnter triggers where you can start a certain animation etc.
This helps to keep the scene relatively clear. I also use it to implement toggle buttons for actions that have no toggle option. For example, instead of having two POV buttons to set Passenger-Active/Inactive and hiding the one not needed, I use one button with two states.
Please ignore my input, if this was something that you knew already. I just didn't see the LogicBricks in any of the trending plugins list, but I believe it is almost as essential as the Timeline plugin from @Acid Bubbles for more complicated scenes.

Thanks again for the great work and for the instant help!

Back
Top Bottom