Question In search of the perfect gusher

SlimerJSpud

Reactions
What I'm looking for is a cum gusher for scenes where the male atom cums inside the other atom. In live action pron, the actors always do the "money shot" where they cum outside just to prove they're not faking it. In anime, you frequently have one character cumming inside with a huge gusher of cum spewing out while they are still inserted. Anybody ever made something like this? I've seen the cum clothing props in scenes, and used a few, but they're not really a gusher. I want the cum gushing out of the orifice while the other actor is still thrusting.

Here's a few still examples rendered in DAZ. Doing this as an animation in DAZ would be a real PITA.
Elven-path-test003-C4-Wed-Mad-Tau.sl.jpg
Ellie2-TLoU-test016-PAL-C4.sm.jpg
Ellie2-TLoU-test021-PALR-C4.sm.jpg
a

I did find one way to make a mini-gusher. I added a large vaginal drip from the LDR super drip pack. I set the dials to make it even bigger. I used button triggers to make it invisible till he cums. Then I added another trigger to reset the sim at the same time. This kind of produces a gush effect. 💦

Upvote 0
in addition to what has been requested, does anyone know if there any scene or resource with internal cum sounds i could use as reference or dependency? mainly with MacGrubber's RandomSound plugin

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom