I really need UI Atoms on HUD

Voithe

Reactions
So... my scene is becoming complex and, since i don't have a VR Headset, i really really really (did i say "really"?) NEED the UI Atoms like UIButton, UISlider, etc. to stay on the HUD.

Anyway possible?

You could have a plugin that continously moves the UI atoms, keeps them relative to the player camera. Probably any of the coders here can do it for you in 15-30min in a nice way with some sliders to adjust the position, etc. You just need to find one who has time, sadly I don't have time....already very late this month releasing stuff for my paying patreons ;) Depending on how "really" you need it, maybe wave some $$$ reward and someone will jump on it.

Heh! Time... is the real problem... :LOL:

I was asking for something simpler... if it can be done with the vanilla functions. If i have time... i can do the plugin myself.
I have seen that there is a way to parent Atoms to the camera rig but... it seems to not work correctly. Think i'll try a bit more in that direction...

Anyway... thanks for your reply Mac! Even if i haven't found yat a pratical use for your plugins (but i'm new here)... i can see there is a lot of professional work on them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom