• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

I really need UI Atoms on HUD

Voithe

Reactions
So... my scene is becoming complex and, since i don't have a VR Headset, i really really really (did i say "really"?) NEED the UI Atoms like UIButton, UISlider, etc. to stay on the HUD.

Anyway possible?

You could have a plugin that continously moves the UI atoms, keeps them relative to the player camera. Probably any of the coders here can do it for you in 15-30min in a nice way with some sliders to adjust the position, etc. You just need to find one who has time, sadly I don't have time....already very late this month releasing stuff for my paying patreons ;) Depending on how "really" you need it, maybe wave some $$$ reward and someone will jump on it.

Heh! Time... is the real problem... :LOL:

I was asking for something simpler... if it can be done with the vanilla functions. If i have time... i can do the plugin myself.
I have seen that there is a way to parent Atoms to the camera rig but... it seems to not work correctly. Think i'll try a bit more in that direction...

Anyway... thanks for your reply Mac! Even if i haven't found yat a pratical use for your plugins (but i'm new here)... i can see there is a lot of professional work on them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom