Question I can't get controller position in some Unity-based VR games, but in VAM we can, so how?

MahiroOyama

Reactions
I am a Unity beginner to dev, and want to dev some vr stuff for my study, as I am now in some graduate school.
I fell into some issues when I followed up all the tutorial but I found that I can't move the position of my hand-controller, but other functions(rotations, trigger, pad, etc.) works well. My device is Nolo device, works well in SteamVR but excepting some Unity software. I remember it has same issues in a steam application called DanceXR and also another video player, which are both developed in Unity.
This game is based in Unity too, but I haven't got a problem like this while I was playing this game, so I am here to see if I can find out the solution for this. I asked Nolo's people but I haven't got a response yet.
Picture: I can change the orientation of the hand controllers by adjusting the pose of them but I can't change their position in game by moving it, which causes it stuck in the starting position.
屏幕截图 2024-09-13 045234.png

Back
Top Bottom